18

Sincere and Messiah made it back to Georgia with their BeyondInk family. Everyone was gathered around quietly inside of the meeting room; you could hear a pen drop.

The couple had just received the news that their home had been vandalized. Anger and shock were the best way to decipher their emotions. This was a major bump in the road for them, and they didn't know which way to turn.

"I'm not going to be tattooing for a minute; I'm not even gonna be here much. sincere, and I've got personal matters to handle. So with that being said, Harlym and Gritty I need y'all to be on y'all P's and Q's. Myself or my brother will stop by every Thursday to pick up the money; nobody goes in my office. How every y'all do yo' clients and payday still the same, y'all go chill but tomorrow be ready. ," Messiah spoke his piece, walking out of the room and to his vehicle.

"Harlym, lock up y'all and enjoy your day. ," Sincere called  out, following her husband.

Arriving to their home surrounded with firefighters, police officers, and some of their family. Sincere stood in shock, looking at the damage that had been done. Serenity spotted them walking over she pulled her baby sister into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay. ," Sienna rubbed her back.

"This why I told you stop looking for stuff. You see what happened! We ain't got no home, no more Sincere! All yo doing since you wanted to do shit yo way. You happy now!? ," Messiah's voice boomed as he shook her.

"You crazy!? ," Serenity yelled, pushing him.

"Chill out, Messiah, that's yo' wife! ," June shoved his brother away from a crying Sincere.

"Yeah, you better handle him. I'll show out with you real bad about his one. ," Serenity mean mugged Messiah.

"You can come stay with Izzy and I. ," Sienna offered.

"Can you and Izzy get everything that's salvageable and take it with you guys until I get time to pick it up, please and thank you? Zi, can you take me to Walmart? ," She grabbed her things from Messiah's vehicle, transferring them into Xahkeia's.

They drove until she was at the store, arriving Sincere ordered a Uber minutes prior, so when it pulled up, she got in. Going to her settings, she stopped sharing her location with everyone besides her parents. She sighed, sitting back preparing to arrive at her destination.

Messiah Brewster
"Have you talked to her? ," asked June.

"Nah she won't answer none of my calls or texts. She drop Deuce off with Ma and I pick h and Kai up. ,"said Messiah.

"How long it's been? ," asked Izzy.

"Three days. ," sighed Messiah ran his hands down his face.

"Three days too long. I miss my sister and her food whatever you did you need to make up with her. ,"  spoke June.

"Nigga you need to figure out how you gone fix this. ," spoke Kelly.

"Have Zi them heard from her? ," asked Messiah trying to at least get a lead on where she could be.

"She ain't called Ren. ," said Kelly.

"Sienna ain't heard from her either. ," added Izzy.

"I know she called Zi they best friends. ," Messiah stated desperately wanting to know his wife's location.

"Yeah she has but she won't tell Zi where she is.  ," replied June.

"After I got the call that our house got vandalized and partly burned down I bugged out on her. She started asking all these questions but I blamed her she went looking through my office when I told her not to. She found something she wasn't supposed to. ," explained Messiah blowing smoke from his mouth.

"You need to think, bro, where's one place she'll go when she needs to get her mind off things? ," June said, sitting back frowning.

_______________________

Finally coming up with a place in mind Messiah ended up at their old condo that they temporarily lived in when they first moved to Georgia. Knocking on the door he heard feet shuffling in the direction of the door then he heard her voice.

"Who is it? ," her soft voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"It's me baby.... Can you let me in so we can talk? ," asked Messiah hoping that she would let him inside.

"I- I don't wanna ta-talk to you. ," stammered Sincere.

"I know I messed up. I talked to you crazy I blamed you and you ain't deserve that Sincere. I love you and I'm sorry. I really need to talk to you will you please let me in? ," Messiah sighed.

He heard the locks click before easing inside of the apartment. Locking up behind himself he found her in the kitchen leaned against the sink drinking water. She was dressed in Nike pro shorts and a oversized shirt with her bonnet protecting her natural hair.

"You wanted to talk so talk. ," Sincere spoke up glaring at him.

"We been looking for you for three days ain't nobody heard from you but my mama and Zi; you wouldn't even tell them where you was. I miss you I want you and Deuce to come home. ," spoke Messiah.

"Home? You want us to come home? We don't have a home because of me! ," snapped Sincere.

"Baby it's not your fault I—

Sincere swiftly grabbed the knife out of its holder once she saw Messiah walking towards her halting his movements. He saw something flicker in her eyes that he'd never seen when it came to him— FEAR.

"Do-don't take another step. ," spoke Sincere.

"Sin put the knife down mamas. We just talking. ," Messiah held his hands in a surrendering motion.

"I didn't mean to put us in danger. I know you told me not to go snooping through your office I'm sorry that I didn't listen. Ju-just stay over there. ," trembled Sincere.

"You scared of me Sin? ," stared Messiah watching her slightly nod.

"When you snapped and started shaking me that triggered my PTSD. I-I had flashbacks and I had to leave so I ran. I left Deuce with your parents he can't see me like this. When you got angry I didn't see my husband anymore I-I saw Monster. ," she choked out as the tears rolled down her face.

Messiah became upset, not at her but himself for scaring her. He paced the floor trying to calm down before he scared her anymore than he already had.

"Please just let me hold you. ," he inched closer slowly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I was just trying to— ," before she could finish Messiah pulled her into his chest holding her as she broke down in his arms. He took the knife pushing it farther away on the countertop.

"Shhh I know mamas you don't have to apologize it's my fault. I never meant to trip out on you and it wasn't my intentions to scare you at all Sincere. Have you eaten? You need some sleep. ," Messiah lifted her head seeing the bags under her eyes wiping her tears. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I ate today and I can't sleep I'm not tired. ," she shook her head.

"You need to get some rest Sin. ," slipping his hands under her shirt he rubbed her back.

"You're not understanding I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see their faces. Please don't leave me alone. ," sniffled Sincere looking at him through her long wet lashes.

"I promise I ain't going nowhere I'll be right here. ," Messiah walked over to the couch holding her on his lap adjusting the blanket over the both of them.