16

"Since I had to cancel plans for your big day because you and Deuce got sick I did this

"Since I had to cancel plans for your big day because you and Deuce got sick I did this. Happy Birthday Day Pa' I love you so much. ," said Sincere staring at him analyzing the decorated room.

Messiah took in everything that was around him at this moment. The decor, the gifts; the food which consisted of sushi which he had been stating that he'd wanted to try. Most importantly, his beautiful wife who made all of this happen.

"Come're ma. ," Messiah pulled her to him resting his head on her stomach rubbing the back of her thighs.

"You like it? ," questioned Sincere.

"Mhm I appreciate you for everything that you do and I love you so much Phat. I'm gone give you the world you deserve it. ," said Messiah caressing her thighs.

"I don't want the world if I can't share it with you. ," she smiled running her fingertips through his clean scalp.

"I love you so much I can't even explain it. ," Messiah placed a light kiss on her stomach.

"Come on I want you to open at least one of your gifts. ," Sincere picked up the bag moving back she placed it in his lap.

Messiah looked inside the gift bag pulling out first a square box followed by a rectangle box. First he opened the rectangle box which contained a iced out bracelet then the other box which had a iced out watch to match.

"Sin. ," with his bottom lip between his teeth he eyed everything that was on the bed.

"Don't start asking me about prices cause I'm not telling you. You like it? ," smiled Sincere.

"Yeah thank you. I love you. ," said Messiah standing to his feet pecking her lips.

"I love you too now let's go eat. ," said Sincere grabbing his hand.

sinceremaliah.hh
Happy C Day to my twin flame. I watched you elevate this whole journey and it was definitely one hell of a ride. Some nights I sit up late reminiscing about how far we've come. I remember them late nights we were up trying to figure out how to get shit done and all you wanted me to do was focus on graduating college because "you had me." You had me, you have me, and you still got me, vice versa. I'm so proud of you. I love you Papa unconditionally🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽.

❤️junecreationz, xah

❤️junecreationz, xah.iii, thesienna.aa and 46,367 others

junecreationz- Happy C Day to my BROTHER💙💙💙💙 I love you my boy!!🎂
theserenity.yy- Happy C Day law 🥳🥳
thesienna.aa- Happy C Day to my brother✨🎂
xah.iii- Happy C Day 🥳
Izzy4presi- Happy C Day broski it's up when you back in the city💙💙🎂
kellyoburejr- Happy born day family wish you a ton more🎈
mrserin- Happy Birthday my son in law I love you❤️ and wish you many more.
↪️sinceremaliah.hh- He said thank y'all! 🥰
23,421 comments..

______________________

Sincere eyes flickered open as she woke up from her nap. She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision glancing around the room. Taking a glimpse down she seen the wife beater that she took from Messiah lifted and he was laying directly on her stomach sleep.

She grabbed her phone off the nightstand checking the time seeing that it was 6 pm. She made plans for her and Messiah, but seeing him peacefully resting she decided not to wake him. Sincere decided to go live.

badgal.gem hey you're so pretty 😍
s3lfmade_trav when y'all coming to Philly?
zari.dimeee who did your hair?
50klaya can you please put the two pieces back in stock?

"Thank you gorgeous. We'll be in Philly in sooner than y'all think so come to the convention; get tatted by BeyondInk. Tae did my hair and mostly everything will be back in stock by tomorrow evening thank y'all for supporting me. ," she replied to the comments rubbing her hand through his braids.

"Mamas. ," Messiah raspy voice when waking up still causes butterflies to flutter in her stomach.

"Hmm Pa? You up now? ," questioned Sincere staring down at him.

"I'm up. ," mumbled Messiah against her warm body.

"I had plans but we slept all day so, what do you wanna do? ," asked Sincere.

"Whatever you wanna do Phat I just want to be under you. ," he reached up with one of his hands rubbing her side.

"Is that Messiah? Tell him happy belated birthday 🎉. Yeah he's right here baby they said Happy Belated Birthday. ," said Sincere reading the comments.

" 'Preciate it.  ," lifting his head her stared directly into her eyes knowingly making her nervous. He pulled his whole body up hovering over her block the phone kissing all over her face.

"Siahhhh come on. ," giggled Sincere placing her lips onto his kissing him back.

"Come get in the shower with me. ," stood Messiah picking her up in the process.

"Bye live. ," she ended the live tossing her phone on the bed as her husband walked them towards the bathroom.

10:24 p.m.

"I would like the grilled Atlantic Salmon with Shrimp Scampi with white wine. ," she closed her menu.

"Lemme get the steamed lobster tail dinner with a water. ," ordered Messiah.

"Okay your order will be ready shortly. ,"the waitress grabbed the menu's walking away.

"So how you liking Philly? ," questioned Sincere stuffing her face.

"It's coo' wild as hell just like New York too. ," replied Messiah.

"Did you post on the website they the shop will be closed until we get back? ," asked Sincere.

"Yes baby I did. You always looking out let's talk about what you got going. When you having your grand opening for your store? ," he turned the questions on her.

"At the end of the month. I'm so excited. ," Sincere smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm proud of you. ," said Messiah reaching across the table he grabbed her hands caressing them.

"Thank you for always pushing me. I still would've been procrastinating if you were always checking in plus Kai and Deuce ready to help me ship orders. ," giggled Sincere.

"I'm gone always be here to push you to your full potential. You deserve the best of everything and I'm gone give it to you. ," stated Messiah.

"I don't want the best if I can't experience it wit you. So you gone experience it with me? ," she tilted her head staring at him from across the table.

"Mhm. ," nodded Messiah.

"Well I'll take it. ," assured Sincere.

Hiiiiii I missed y'all sm! How's everybody doing?

Vote & Comment please!