5

"Hey live I haven't been on her in a while.

"Thank you

"Thank you. I plan on opening my shop sometime soon, but until then shop my brand waydamin merch. ," said Sincere feeling Messiah walk pass her to the fridge.

"who was that?👀😍😍 My husband we appreciate the compliment he knows he's handsome. ," said Sincere.

"Tell him I wanna tattoo. Go to the page I just pinned below click the link in the bio and book an appointment. If you want him tattooing you make sure to book under his name; we only take walk-in's on Tuesday's and Friday's. ," said Sincere pinning beyond ink business page.

"Y'all look good. Thank you Bae let's make a TikTok. ,"Sincere grabbed his phone from his pocket going to the app setting the phone up.

"Which one? ," asked Messiah drinks from his water bottle.

"The why you being weird to me one. You know it? ," asked Sincere.

"Mhmm. ," he nodded staring at her.

"Okay... Leg up one arm on neck one arm on frontal yo frontal off, now three days later you in front of his mom house crying he asking why you being weird, why you being weird to me? You said you wanted to get married. ," Sincere acted it out pulling at the hem of his shirt.

"When I say that? ," Messiah furrowed his brows.

"When you had the leg up witcho hand on my neck and hand on the frontal and you was telling me shit. ," Sincere playfully threw a tantrum pulling him by his arms making him hug her waist smirking as the video ended.

"You so goofy. ," said Messiah watching her break character laughing.

"I low key forgot about y'all for a second. It's the way he looks at you for me🥺🥺. ," Sincere read her comments with Messiah behind her.

"Nah she ain't my girlfriend we married. Show 'em yo ring baby. ," Messiah grabbed her hand holding it up in the camera for them to see.

"where's yo website? Click the link in my bio Messiah if you drop me I promise we gone be fighting. ," stated Sincere wrapping her arms and legs around him as he held her up by her butt.

"We bout to test out one hand on neck one hand on frontal tell yo live bye. ," said Messiah kissing her.

"Bye live see y'all next time. ," she blew a kiss at the screen ending the live as he carried her to their bedroom.

_____________

"It's too deep baby you hitting my spot. ," moaned Sincere grasping the sheets.

Messiah had her laid on her stomach with her back arched and both hands pinned behind her back. His other hand gripped a fist full of her hair as he thrusted roughly into her.

"Right here? This yo spot mamas? ," asked Messiah knowingly.

"Yesssss. ," screamed Sincere trying to get free.

"Why you running? This yo dick ain't it? ," said Messiah licking lips watching her butt jiggle from the impact.

"Mhmm I-its mine. ," gasped Sincere.

"Stop fucking running then you know I don't like that shit. ," said Messiah.

"Papa I gotta cum I-I can't hold it. Mmm fuck. ," moaned Sincere.

"Cum. ," groaned Messiah smacking her butt. It was like she didn't even push out a kid and Messiah's didn't know how much longer he would last inside of her.

"Mmm I'm cumming Siah! ," cried out Sincere breaking one of her wrists free and intertwined their fingers holding his hand tightly.

"Good girl give me one more phat I know you got it in you. ," giving her little to no time to recover he flipped her into missionary folding her legs across her chest like a pretzel he entered her once again with ease.

"You feel so good Papa I love when you slut me out. ," said Sincere.

"Open yo mouth. ," he demanded. Messiah watched her stick her tongue out and his string of saliva entered her mouth Sincere swallowed.

"I love you! I love you so much. ," Sincere legs shook as she feel her orgasm build up she knew she was gonna cum hard.

"Fuckkkk let go. ," Messiah released his seeds inside of her and he coached her through her peaking orgasm.

"Mmm Siahhh. ," cried Sincere releasing her juices as she squirted all over the Messiah and her sheets underneath them.

"I love you too baby you did so good. ," he kissed all over her face and lips before picking her up carrying them to the shower.

_____________

Sincere was awaken from her slumber feeling Messiah shake her. One thing she hated was being woken up from her sleep especially after he laid the wood down on her the way he did hours ago.

"What? ," frowned Sincere her voice a bit hoarse.

"Check yo phone it keep going off. ," Messiah laid back down on her stomach.

Sisters🤞🏽

NeNe🌺- Noon

Ren💞- damn did he kill ha ass

NeNe🌺- Serenity pls gtf

Zi🦄- she stupid🤣

Y'all bout to piss me off..

NeNe🌺-Girl we just trying to check on you

I'm fine I was sleeping y'all got Messiah waking me up cause y'all mfs texting back to back like somebody died

Ren💞-shidd we thought it was you🤷🏽‍♀️

Zi🦄- Ren don't say nothing else

NeNe🌺-I'm just making sure cause I seen yo live

Ren💞-I know yo hooha is in PAIN you know they say good meat comes from makeup or I missed you sex.

Zi🦄- ha ass said good meat😭😭😭😭 I'm so done but you okay best?

Serenity bitch go play in traffic🖕🏽 and yes I'm good

Ren💞-You so mean where my brother at anyways?

Right here gone back to sleep. I'll talk to y'all later bye

"Siah just cut my ringer down for me next time. You hear me? ," Sincere tapped his head rubbing over his fresh braids.

"I heard ju go back to sleep. ," mumbled Messiah pulling her closer to him.

"I love you. ," said Sincere.

"I love you too. ," mumbled Messiah.