15

Sincere Brewster
"Sin! I need you mamas! ," Messiah yelled from their bedroom coughing.

"Messiah give me a minute okay?! ," Sincere yelled back pulling her hair into a bun.

Sincere filled up a syringe with cold medicine giving the correct dosage to her son. Putting warm soup broth inside a sippy cup she gave it to him before going to lay him in bed with Messiah. It was one thing to have a sick toddler, but a sick husband too was like taking care of two babies.

"Baby can you get me some water? ," asked Messiah.

"I'll bring you some. Did you eat all of your soup? ," asked Sincere.

"I don't want it. ," he sneezed attempting to give her his bowl.

"Messiah it ain't nothing but like four spoonfuls left gone head finish this I'm not even playing. ," Sincere took a peek inside of the bowl.

"I just wanna lay under you yo. Look at daddy's baby we gone be better soon son son. ," Messiah rubbed Kareem's little belly watching him drink soup from his cup focus on the cartoons Sincere had put on for him.

"My poor babies. I have to go out for more medicine and soup. I'll be back you want anything? ," questioned Sincere slipping on her shoes.

"Yeah can you get some Cookie Crisp. ," sneezed Messiah before blowing his nose.

"Mhm it won't take me long I love y'all. ," Sincere blew them a kiss.

"We love you too. ," replied Messiah.

"Love you mommy. ," said Kareem hardly taking his eyes off the television screen.

Finally getting out of the house she got in her vehicle starting the engine. Sincere backed out of the driveway before her phone rang. Seeing it was a group call she set her phone up on the dash properly before answering.

"Hello

"Hello. ," spoke Xahkeia.

"Hey girly how's everyone day going? ," asked Serenity.

"Chill I just got in from Cali last night. ," yawned Xahkeia glancing between her phone and the tv.

"Oh you did have a photo shoot over there how was it? ," asked Sienna.

"It was great June was hyping me the whole entire time y'all. He's so sweet to me. ," blushed Xahkeia.

"Aww look at you blushing. Ren what you doing? ," asked Sienna.

"I'm almost done getting dressed I have an aquarium date with my man. ," spoke Serenity putting on her jewelry.

"Noonie what you doing cause you sure is quiet? ," asked Xahkeia.

"I'm driving. Tell me why Deuce and Messiah sick. ," Sincere pulled up to Walmart parking close to the entrance.