12

"Wassup it's big boy and we got Messiah in the station with us today. You ready? Let's get into it. ," said Big Boy.

"Let's get into it. ," nodded Messiah.

"First welcome to L.A. ," acknowledged Big Boy.

"Thank you appreciate y'all for having me. ," replied Messiah sending him a head nod.

"So man you're one of the hottest businessmen and tattoo artist in the game right now. How did you get into tattooing? When did you discover your talent for art? ," asked Big Boy kicking off the interview.

"My Pops would say when I was about seven I use to draw stick people and stick people turned to people with arms and legs shit like that. Then I would draw what ever I saw on cartoons. I got into tattooing when I got kicked out of college. ," said Messiah.

"What you went to college for? ," asked Big Boy.

"I got a scholarship to play basketball but it don't work out. I hated it the classes where mad long I stayed in trouble so I could play most of the time for being high. ," said Messiah.

"I did not know you went to college. So you went to play and get drafted to the NBA and got kicked out because you stayed in trouble, ain't that some shit. ," joked Big Boy.

"I got kicked out I'm back home with my Mom and Pops they mad as hell. I'm like eighteen going on nineteen and I'm like man I'm bout to tattoo ain't got shot else to so so I started tattooing myself, my brother, a few homies and I was make bread from it. I didn't started taking it serious until I was twenty one. ," shrugged Messiah.

"Why not? ," frowned Big Boy looking at Messiah crazy.

"I was young and money wasn't coming fast enough for me so I got into the streets. The money was good and I got addicted to the fast life. Then I got shot. ," spoke Messiah rubbing his chin.

"You making good money then you fall into the fast life money looking good. What happened? ," asked Big Boy.

"I moved to Texas and met my wife, Sincere, she was in college at the time and was looking for a tattoo artist. I gave her, her first tattoo it was different because I wasn't tattooing my guys she didn't know me but she trusted me that much to leave something permanent on her body. So I was like aight I'm getting serious now. ," nodded Messiah.

"Okay for all of y'all women out there Messiah's married and his wife don't play. ," said Big Boy and Messiah laughed dropping his head.

"She with whatever if you come at her trippin', but in all honesty she's a sweetheart

"She with whatever if you come at her trippin', but in all honesty she's a sweetheart. ," chuckled Messiah.

"How many kids you got? ," asked Big Boy.

"I got two a daughter and a son. I wanna go for at least two more though. ," smiled Messiah as he spoke about his family.

"I just wanna give a shout out to yo wife for giving you that boost you need to take this significantly. You built yo shit from the ground up not too many people can say that. ," said Big Boy.