11

Justice Thompson
"How you been foo? ," asked June firing up a joint.

"Shit I'm decent could be better. ," said Messiah.

"Whatchu mean? How my sister? I saw Deuce and Mommy and Pops crib the other day. ," said June passing the joint to his brother.

"Man I had to let people know ain't tattooing right now and appointed them to some of my artists. My main focus has been on making sure my wife is healthy all around especially mentally. She don't wanna be here no more. ," said Messiah.

"She told you that? ," questioned June.

"Not necessarily but in so little words she did. She told me she's tired and she not happy. Im trying man I don't know what to do besides being there for her. Like bro I'll rather take her pain than her being hurt in anyway. ," sighed Messiah running his hands down his face.

"Damn man I'll pray for y'all's peace and healing. I know we all going through shit but honestly Noonie been through way more she's experienced more physically and you doing what you suppose to by being there for her. ," sighed June he was hurt hearing that his sister didn't want to live anymore.

"I put so much on her going back to prison and I blame myself. I take all accountability for my wrongs. I apologize to her every day for what I put her through. ," said Messiah.

"We did fuck up with her trust. Zi and her went to the mall I think let me call her. ," June went to his contacts calling his girlfriend.

"Yes Justice? ," smiled Xahkeia

"Mamí what you doing? Where Noonie at? ," asked June.

She's right here we about to some shopping and we got out nails done. ," said Xahkeia putting the camera on Noonie who was all in her phone.

"What's the word sis. ," spoke June.

"Hey June how are you? ," asked Sincere waving.

"I'm straight what about you? How you? ," asked June turning her head blowing smoke in the opposite direction.

"I'm okay. ," nodded Sincere.

"I'm gone let y'all get back to it. I love you. ," said June.

"I love you too. ," Sincere gave a slight smile.

"Alright I love you baby we'll see y'all soon. ," Xahkeia blew a kiss at the screen.

"I love you too babe see you. ," June returned the gesture before ending the call.

Sincere Brewster
Back at home Messiah and Sincere sat cuddled up on the couch watching movies. This was the first time in a long time that they have alone time with no one around. It was a peace of mind to both of them.

"What all you and Zi do today? ," asked Messiah.

"We went shopping, got a pedi, and we got food. I ate more than I did the other day. ," said Sincere listening between the movie and their conversation.