10

Messiah was fresh out the shower getting dressed for a long day of work ahead of him. After he was mostly ready he went to get Deuce up cleaning and dressing him fully. By the time they were finished it was nearing eight thirty. Sitting him in front of the tv where Sponge-bob played on the screen he went to check on his wife.

"Sin. Wake up mamas. ," Messiah kissed her forehead and lips watching her eyes fluttered open looking back at him.

"Good morning. ," yawned Sincere covering her mouth.

"Good morning how you? ," asked Messiah analyzing her.

"I'm okay. What time is it? ," stretched Sincere getting out of bed going to the bathroom with Messiah right on her trail.

"It's eight forty three. I got Deuce ready I'm taking him with me and my mama gone pick him up. You got some to do today? You want me to stay with you?  ," questioned Messiah.

"I have to go check on my building for my store then I'm going to work for a few hours. I should be at the shop around one thirty maybe two at the most. Baby go handle your business I think I'll be able to manage today. ," Sincere finished brushing her teeth and washing her face.

"You are my business Sincere you come before all of this. I'm going to work but if you need me call me I'm not playing either dead ass. ," said Messiah letting her know that he's serious cause she could be stubborn at times.

"Okay I hear you I'll call if I need you now go head before you have mama Trice waiting on you at your shop. ," said Sincere.

"Deuce come put yo shoes on lil dude and tell yo muva you'll see her later. ," They heard tiny feet running upstairs to their room. Deuce put his shoes on letting Messiah tie them up before running over to his mother.

"I love you mommy see you later. ," Kareem hugged her neck placing a kiss on her jaw.

"I love you too my Deucy be good for Gigi and Paw okay? I'll see you when you get home. ," Sincere kissed his nose rubbing her hand over his freshly cut hair.

"I love you have a good day. ," Messiah met her halfway pecking her lips several times making sure he had everything before he left.

"I love you too I'll see you later. ," she replied hearing the front door close.

Sincere took this time to shower she climbed in once the water reached the perfect temperature for her. She lathered her her body with soap scrubbing all over rinsing the suds off she got out drying herself off. Around ten she was dressed and inside her car ready for the day. Shortly into the ride she got a call from her sister.

"Hi my love how's your day going so far? Did you eat yet? ," greeted Sienna as soon as the call connected

"Good morning my day's going decent so far and Messiah just sent me money to pick up some breakfast for myself. What about you? ," Sincere toyed with the necklace around her neck trying to focus on the road. But at once she could feel all of her emotions trying to break through.

A/N: play the song in mm

"I'm doing fine about to go into my boutique and get the day started. I called to check on after that whole situation with dad and the hospital. How are you honestly Noonie? ," question led Sienna.

"I'm maintaining Sienna I'm not happy, but I'm not upset or anything either. I don't wanna sound selfish but he's my dad and he was there for y'all more than he was for me if anything I'm hurt. I can't dwell on the past though, just take shit for what it is and move on. ," stated Sincere turning right.

"You can't move on if it's still bothering you til this day. ," said Sienna.

"What can I do NeNe? I can't turn back time and make him be there for me. I was seventeen almost eighteen when we finally had a stable relationship. I needed him for certain milestones in my life but where was he? Oh not with his family. ," said Sincere shrugging her shoulders. She pulled up to her building killing the engine. Unlocking the door she walked in taking in the scenery of the place.

"Where you at? ," asked Sienna.

"I'm at my store this place is nice I can't wait until I'm finished and running for business. ," said Sincere making a mental map in her head on what to place in certain areas.

"You'll be up and running in no time and I'm going to be the first one in there. How I look? ," smiled Sienna.

"Cute. ," nodded Sincere scanning her sister's outfit.

"As I was saying you and dad are gonna have to talk this out one day rather sooner than later. ," stated Sienna.

"Yeah I know look I have to go because I have other things to do today. I love you be safe. ," she blew a kiss at the screen.

"I love you too Noon talk to you later. ," waved Sienna ending the call.

Upon driving home Sincere called her job letting them know that she wasn't mentally able to do her job today and they told her to take all the time she needs. By the time she made it home she broke down crying in the middle of the living room.

"Messiah I need you. ," sniffled Sincere hi-cupping.

"I'm on my way. ," Messiah hung up and a fifteen minute drive turned into five minutes. Before he knew anything he was in the living room consoling his wife.

"I don't wanna do this anymore please don't make me do it. ," sobbed Sincere.

"Do what? ," frowned Messiah holding her face in his hands searching her eyes for any signs of hope.

"It fucking hurts when I breath. I'm tired and I'm trying to be okay but it's so hard. ," she huffed through her tears shaking her head.

"We got a son he needs you I need you don't do that to us. ," Messiah rested his forehead against hers.

"I'm not happy I'm just here. ," sniffled Sincere.

"You strong than you think you are just fight a little longer. ," Messiah held her rubbing her sides containing his emotions.

"Sometimes I think back to that night Scar said he was gone kill me and sometimes I wish he did. ," whispered Sincere laying on Messiah's chest closing her eyes.

"I'll kill another nigga before I let somebody hurt you again. I'm gone finish it. ," Messiah kissed her face and forehead cradling her on his lap rubbing small circles on her back.