13

The group had entered the building behind one another. Sincere walked closely behind Messiah nursing her drink in her hand. Everything was fine until she saw a female approach him.

"What chu' say to him? ," asked Sincere raising her voice a bit catching near bystanders attention.

"Oop. ," said a random bystander.

"I said h-hola papi. ," responded the drunken Latina girl.

"Don't call him no fucking Papi I'll beat yo ass. ," mugged Sincere.

"Come on ma ignore her she drunk. ," Messiah grabbed her waist pulling her to walk to their section.

"She gone sober up once she feel them hits to her head. You better get these girls in check. ," frowned Sincere downing the remaining of her liquor.

nycmessiah
You'll never know what it took to get here 🙌🏽

nycmessiah You'll never know what it took to get here 🙌🏽

❤️sinceremaliah, junecreationz, and 44,072 others

sinceremaliah.hh
here for a good time, not a long time, so leave yo' best impression 🌚

hh here for a good time, not a long time, so leave yo' best impression 🌚

❤️nycmessiah, theserenity.yy and 24,641 others

Going up to the section Sincere watched two females hug Xahkeia and her sisters. Messiah sat on the end of the lounge sofa pulling her down onto his lap.

"I know we're kind of acquaintances but y'all haven't met my bestie Sincere and her husband Messiah. Y'all this is Nia and Raven they model with me sometimes. ," introduced Xahkeia pointing between everyone.

"Hey. ," waved Sincere while Messiah sent a head nod their way not really paying attention to them.

"Hi you're so pretty. I be watching yall interviews. ," smiled Nia.

"You do some dope tattoos. ," said Raven.

"I appreciate it. ," Messiah took a puff from the wood passing it to his wife.

"Thank you you're pretty too. ," replied Sincere.

They all had been at club Le Beau for almost two hours enjoying their night. Some of them had been drunk or high, but as soon as Meagan's song with Durk Movie came on the women suddenly had some energy.