19

theshaderoom
First time spotting @nycmessiah and @sinceremaliah.hh out since the tattoo convention in Philadelphia. Roomies, is it just me or do they look unhappy 👀?

 Roomies, is it just me or do they look unhappy 👀?

❤️2,345,438 likes       💭927 comments

zoieeee- Their home was literally vandalized weeks ago. I wouldn't be all smiles either.

vella_nihcole- Would you be happy coming back to no home and finding your things you worked hard for destroyed?

denim__- yeah y'all weird for even posting this.

view comments...

sinceremaliah.hh- we're good over here, wishing you the same😘.

You done being mad at me or you gone keep giving me the silent treatment? ," Messiah looked over at her.

I'm not mad at you. ," Sincere drank from her water bottle looking around the room.

Come on, let's go to the truck and talk. ," Messiah outstretched his hand letting her take holding leading them to their vehicle. He made sure she was inside before going around to the driver's side getting in.

You wanna go first or me? ," she nibbled at her lip nervously.

You first I wanna hear what you need to say. ," Messiah stared at her licking his lips.

I'm not even gone fake it I'm hurt that our house is damaged like they literally started the fire in the kitchen and it went all the way to our bedroom. Then you blaming me really hurt my feelings. ," Sincere twiddled with her finger tears dropping onto her hands with her lips pouted. She couldn't even look at him burying her face into her hands she trying to keep her tears in.

I'm sorry Phat. ," he pulled her over the center console into his lap rocking her like a baby with her face hidden in his chest.

I can't even blame you for blaming me though. If I never went snooping and did what I did none of this would probably be happening right now. ," she hicupped trying to calm herself down.

Look at me this my fault I started this you got involved because of me. I'm gone finish it I promise you and my kids ain't gone never have to live watching over your shoulder all the time. I apologize for even blaming you and handling you like that Sincere. I love you more than anything. ," wiping her tears he kissed her forehead then her lips twice.

I love you too Siah. Can we go back to our condo now? My social battery is low. ," she climbed back to the passenger seat.

Mhm after I get us some food then wen can do whatever you want. When Deuce coming back? He act like he moved in with his Gigi and Paw paw. ," said Messiah.

Tomorrow evening you know Kai over there so he always gonna be under his sister. Can you rub my feet tonight too? I'll massage your back I'm just so sleepy though. ," Sincere yawned covering her mouth.