17

The BeyondInk family was finally settled in Philadelphia, and the convention was going smoothly. They were receiving customers back to back, and everyone that was with them was busy. Sincere was even helping Nyla out with booking.

"Hi, welcome to BeyondInk. Who do you want to be tattooed by? ," smiled Nyla.

"Hi, I want Messiah to tattoo me. ," said the woman giving Sincere a polite smile.

"Come on you can follow me. What you getting today? ," asked Sincere leading her to Messiah's station.

"I want a butterfly on my neck. ," the woman sat in the chair while Sincere prepped her.

"Phat, go check him out and tell him how to use his care kit. ," said Messiah.

"Okay. How was your experience sir? ," she questioned collecting the money, then giving him a receipt.

"It was coo' Messiah a beast with the tattoo gun. I wish y'all had a shop here in Philly you'll definitely get big business. ," nodded the man.

"Well, we are looking to expand in the future. It maybe here or somewhere close. Now let me tell you how to use your care kit. After three days, take of the wrap and wash it gently with warm water and antibacterial soap. Pat it dry; don't rub it. Then apply a thin layer of A&D cream. You got it? ," explained Sincere.

"Yes, ma'am, thank you. I'll definitely be in Georgia soon, I'll come by the shop. ," added the man taking the care kit from her hands before leaving.

"You good Harlym? ," Sincere peeked her head into Harlym's area, noticing the frown on his face.

"Shorty is tweakin' touching my shoulder and acting like she can't take a hint. No, I don't want yo number; I'm not interested, lady. ," Harlym said slowly, hoping she would understand.

"Ma'am, you need to leave; he's clearly not feeling you. ," spoke Sincere.

"Girl, ain't you the receptionist? Go back to your job at the front. ," the woman turned her nose up.

"No, I'm the owner's wife. I tried to be nice,and I'm usually not nice, so I suggest you get out before we have a problem, and I promise you don't want these problems. ," said Sincere, mugging the woman as she walked past her to the front.

"Thank you, Mrs. B, because she was being weird. ," said Harlym.

"You're apart of the family Harlym. I'm gonna always look out for each of you. Now get back to work; we're going on recess soon for lunch. ," Sincere sent him a soft smile.

"Yes ma'am. ," nodded Harlym.

Messiah Brewster
"Aye, that's recess! Y'all take a break and get some food! ," Messiah popped the gloves off his hands, wiping sweat from his forehead with his towel. He went to wash his hands, and coming back, he put on hand sanitizer.

"Hmm, I got us burgers. You got Sprite, and I got Sweet Tea. ," Sincere sat beside him.

"I'm tired, yo. I miss the kids. ," said Messiah stretching.

"Me too; look who's calling me now. ," she showed him the contact before answering the facetime.