<3 midnight love <3

I love the fact that I got eyeliner all over my hand 😋

dreams pov

it was exactly 12:03am. I was laying on my couch with sapnap watching movies and cracking up jokes. whenever there was a over dramatic kissing scene me and sapnap would try to be the first person to find who looked the most uncomfortable kissing the other.

sapnap had his head resting on my inner thighs as we watched the end of a movie. (not sexual)

"this ending sucks ass." sapnap complained. "I think its good." I argued. "dream there's a lot of things you think are good which really aren't,"

I looked at him offended.

"you're mad because I'm right."

I sighed and grabbed the remote to find another movie.

I scrolled through the movies. "can we watch a horror movie?" sapnap asked excited. "sure. I'll try to find one that's actually scary and not boring." I said going through the 'horror' tab.

"can we watch it chapter 2?" he asked me. "that movie isn't scary." I looked at him. "but its really good."

"I said something scary helen keller."

I settled on the movie *insert a actually scary movie here and if you say the conjuring I will rip out your organs😜*

we were watching it and all was going swell, me and sapnap were making logical points that the main characters weren't making.

at one point a jump scare came and sapnap jumped. "dude that wasn't that bad." I said while chuckling. "it was!" sapnap said as he hit my leg.

"hit me again and you'll be sitting on the floor."

"I would take up that offer but you're warm."

about an hour in and sapnap was practically hiding his face in my leg. "sap do you want to move up here or will you be fine there?" I asked sympathetically.

"I'm fine." he said as he laid his head back down to where it was originally.

"are you not moving because you think my thighs are comfortable?" I asked. he nodded.

when the movie ended it was 2:49 am.

"should we go to bed or just stay up forever?" I asked looking a sapnap. "go to bed. I have shit to do tomorrow."

I got up and sapnap insisted I helped him up.

we went our separate ways to our rooms and I brushed my teeth and went to my room.

I laid down and went to close my eyes. I heard a shout and I got up and went to check up on sapnap.

I knocked on his door and heard a whimper. "sap?" I said.

I opened the door and saw him curled up in a ball on his bed. "I got scared.." he said embarrassed.

I sat down against his head board. I moved his body to mine.

"lay down pandas." I said. he laid down on my thighs, of all places.

I waited until I heard his soft snores.

I smiled and moved his hair out of his face.

I blushed and closed my eyes knowing the fact that I was most likely in love with him.

no.

I was definitely in love with him.

----

words: 530