<3 unread romance novels <3

HI THIS CHAPTER IS A BOOK YHAYS OUT NOW CALLED UNREAD ROMANCE NOVELS PLS CHECK IT OUT <333

sapnaps pov

i lived a fine life.

some people called it the dream. some people called it fiction and others called it horrific. some people would rather pass away than to live my life.

which is exactly why i live it.

i work at a coffee shop. a quite popular one in the crowded streets of new york. it's mainly popular during the winter season due to the fact that it sells hot beverages and it's one of the few places open.

it had its holiday blends like your daily starbucks that you know tastes like battery acid. it just adds it's own cherry on top.

but living in new york city is fine. not a lot is a bother other than the traffic being loud at night but you have to let that grow on you.

something that made me like new york so much was the guy i worked at said coffee shop with.

dream.

something about him... always caught my eye. maybe his well built body or fluffy hair. i've never known but whatever it was, jeez it's hot.

i don't talk a whole lot to the dude on average. we share small talk when we're by ourselves at closing or telling each other orders.

put those situations beside and we never talk. i wish we did more though. he has such a nice voice. it's much more soft and smooth unlike mine. his words fell out of his mouth easily.

it was so nice. a part of me envied him for his attractive looks and how likable he was compared to me but the other part of me just knew it was because i'm in love with him.

i mean, i think about him before i fall asleep and spend all of my time wishing i was around him or could be around him.

a boy can dream as much as he wants to though. i'm way too scared to ask dream to hangout with me so i just hope he'll ask before i go crazy.

and of course he won't. we're not that close of friends; come to think of it, we aren't even friends really.

just two guys that work together really.

now i know i'm getting no where just talking about how much i like him and not actually doing things.

but i'm not sure of what to do.

do i just talk to him? start up a conversation? no. every time i've tried that i've chickened out.  i just panic and ask some stupid question that had to do with work so he didn't think i was a total idiot.

god, love sucks.

today was one of those lucky days. i didn't work with dream and even though i'm disappointed about that, i don't have to panic over my feelings and over work him because i can't do my job over some silly little crush.

but the hell of today is it was incredibly busy. it was only me and my friend karl working. and let me fucking tell you,

2 people can't run an entire coffee shop on the busiest day. it was initial hell. i was getting all of the orders right and wasn't messing up.

i wasn't messing up until dream had to walk through the doors.

he walked past the big line crowding the store and street. i gave him a funny look unintentionally.

"what?" he asked, now standing in front of me. i looked him up in down. "don't you not have work today?" i asked him. he chuckled a bit.

me asking a question is not funny.