<3 a flower for your lover <3

I luv flowers <3
shout out to my boyfriend telling me he would have his friend shoot up the school😈‼

I hate straight people

dreams pov

I love my best friend. I love him in a way that I would kiss him and would marry him.

I would have sex with him: not just because he's hot as fuck.

he's the love of my life.

he loves flowers and I love him. my goal for the day is to get him flowers and tell him that I love him.

are we clear?

I woke up to seeing him asleep next to me.

we had an uhm uh heh uh lol uhm hmm eh well, we uh had a like uh slumber party yeah yeah, slumber party.

we had sex lolz.

I stretched out my body to where it was longer than my life expectancy. I looked over at sapnap sleeping next to me.

I kissed his forehead and then saw him smile.

"I just caught you lacking." he said with a raspy voice. probably from y'know sleeping yeah totally.

I hid my face as it went bright pink. "I just wanted to be cute and you were awake." I complained with a muffled voice.

sapnap chuckled. he pulled my body close to his. I smiled and felt my dumb stupid face heat up.

I looked up at him and smiled. he looked away and chuckled. "god you're so dumb.." I giggled. "being smart is overrated."

I kissed sapnap's chest and he smiled.

"I'm going back to bed. you can do whatever." sapnap said as he moved down. he wrapped his arm around me and I smiled.

----

I walked to an old flower shop. I saw an old man running it.

[ff1970 reference lolz]

I bought some flowers and said adios and fucking left.

I walked down the road to my car, confident smile on my face as I gripped onto flowers. I sat down and prayed sapnap had the same feelings too.

I drove home and saw sapnap living his life. I walked up behind him and showed him the flowers.

"aww dream thank you! this simp is the greatest." he said. I chuckled a bit and watched him turn and face me.

"uh hey sap?". I said.

"yeah?"

"I'm in love with you."

silence.

fuck dream you ruined another re- never mind he kissed me lololololololololololololololololol.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist.

we pulled away and smiled.

"thank you for the flowers lover." sapnap said.

"you're welcome lover."

----
words: 425

edit: I had to edit so many things bc I didn't proofread this. I made this b4 I went to be don't attack me😢‼