× your boyfriend's a bitch ×

stream boyfriend by dove cameron Rn
my boyfriend watched my best friend spit in my face and he asked me if he should fight them💀

I miss manatreed :(

dreams pov

something about George made my blood boil. it was the fact that he was dating sapnap, the love of my life.

which rightfully so pissed me off.

I never thought George was a good boyfriend.

I'm a jealous person but for sapnap; its been different. I got so much more jealous once it comes down to him.

and god, everyone told me now lucky sapnap was to be 'wiTh thE prEttiEst bOy'.

sapnap told me the shitty things George had done to him. sapnap wasn't happy with George.

I was the one who would hug sapnap whenever they saw him. I would kiss his head when he was upset.

but for George, he wouldn't think to do those things unless he saw me.

I took the last strings of confidence I had and my goal was to get sapnap to date me.

I wanted to see the handsome man happy.

so there's some dumb little party shit that sapnap mentioned to me. he begged me to go because he didn't want to be alone with George.

'why won't he break up with George?' well kids, George is a manipulative bitch :D

he says he'll end his life or do something bad if sapnap breaks up with him.

(yes George is one of 'those' people)

so I went to help him.

I didn't do much for my looks. just a casual outfit for me.

once I got to the thing sapnap ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged back, of course.

he walked me to some house a bunch of teenagers were about to destroy. he told me snippets about his day and saw his boyfriend.

George was caught up in his own conversation as sapnap scoffed.

"I'm not asking for a lot when I say I want him to just show me the slightest appreciation?" sapnap asked me.

"of course not! he's just-- he's not ever going to be the greatest and I wish he would be. I mean, you're you!" I said as I held Sapnap.

sapnap punched my chest lightly.

"wish he would just get me." sapnap mumbled.

I took a hold of Sapnaps hand and brought him with me to some couch as leds and music blasted.

wasn't exactly the greatest place.

I sat him down and smirked at him. he chuckled.

so you know girls talking shit to their best friend?

me and sapnap do that very thing.

----

me and sapnap shit talked some girl in my 6th period when George walked up to sapnap.

"of course you're with dream and not your own boyfriend!" George complained. (George shut the fuck up😘)

sapnap frowned.

I got a blast of confidence and grabbbed Sapnaps chin and pulled him to kiss me. sapnap immediately melted into the kiss, putting his hands on my shoulders.

a gasp was heard out of George.

I ignored the passing world and had my moment.

I guess George ran off because when we pulled away I didn't see him.

we giggled at the actions.

"your boyfriends a bitch." I said. sapnap giggled and rested his forehead on mine.

"I don't think you're a bitch." sapnap said, making my face flash red.

"god you're an idiot."

----
words: 568

ID SELL MY OWN BONES FOR SAPPHIRE STONES CAUSE BLUE IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR