<3 take me for your adventures <3

my boyfriend literally got grounded 😆
won't be able to talk to him til Tuesday :(
also my doggy is laying with me. he is a very good boy. tell Grover (my dog) he is a very good boy

sapnaps pov

I jumped down and brushed dirt off my pants. getting back from an adventure was always the same. this time it was different.

"got anymore dragons to slay?" I asked dream, my boyfriend, jokingly.

he laughed as he pulled the reigns on his horse.

"not at the moment. got any princesses to marry?" he asked me. I shook my head. "I have a boy who goes on adventures with only a horse and whatever's on his back that I would like to marry."

dream blushed.

"he's one lucky guy. might I meet him?" I walked up to dreams horse.

"he's you obviously." dream laughed and jumped down from his horse.

he grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into a kiss. I put my hands on his face.

we were so close to where I could feel his heart beat.

we pulled away and smiled.

dream took my crown and twisted it to the side. he messed with my hair but I didn't care.

I pressed my head against his chest. dream put his hands around my waist.

"I love you." I said calmly. dream kissed my head.

"I love you too sap."

we stood appreciating each others body heat.

dream pulled away and looked at me. "you'll see me in a week." he said. I frowned. "please stay.." I said sadly.

"I wish I could. go off and rule your kingdom darling and I'll supply it." I kisses his chin. "or you could stay and supply me with kisses!"

dream chuckled. "oh love its only a week. I'll see you when I've found it all and we can go on adventures again."

"promise?" I asked. he nodded. "I promise."

"if you lie I get to break your knees!"

"as you always say, and never get to it because I would never lie to you darling." dream kissed my lips and got back on his horse.

"I'll be back love!" he shouted. I waved goodbye to him.

----
words: 368

should I write a chapter about the adventures they went on?