*<3 valentines day <3*

for valentines day my goal is to give my boyfriend nothing because I'm broke

dreams pov

I was the most popular in my school. everyone adored me.

accept who I wanted to adore and obsess over me.

he hated my guts.

if you can't tell, I'm in love with sapnap. but he has opposite feelings towards that.

he thinks I'm a good for nothing popular kid who only thinks about themselves. its funny because Sapnap crosses my mind more than anything.

I was head over heels for him.

he's the hottest guy in the world, really funny, has great style, has a good amount of confidence (learned by how he spat his water in my face to make me go away) and overall a dreamy guy.

(dreamy autocorrected to creamy)

I wanted to do something special for valentines day for him. if I could, I would give him the world seeing as he deserves it.

he wss friends with my friend George so I went to him for help on what to get him.

"you know him better than me. what does he like?" I asked George.

"he'd kill me knowing I told him all of this. and when things go wrong you blame me!" George conflicted.

I mean he was right.

"please? I'll make sure everything goes right!" I begged. George shook his head.

I sighed.

"he likes blood red roses. any other color he hates." George said with his sassy little tone.

I shot up in excitement.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled. George giggled.

"make sure its the darkest red you can find!" he said.

I ran off to my car in excitement.

lets hope I had enough money.

----

my mom's best friend ran a flower shop so I bolted in there without a care.

"dré calm down!" she said. I caught my breath.

"hey Lila I need to by the darkest red rose you have." I said while I tried to catch my breath.

"young man who said you could use my real name?" she asked.

"who said you could use mine?" I shot back.

"I came up with the name!"

"okay fine you win. can I have the darkest rose?"

she sighed.

she walked off and I saw her holding a single one. it was the perfect color.

she handed it to me.

I was practically shaking with excitement.

"I'm not going to have you pay because I know you want to give this to your little crush sapnap." she said.

"how'd you know I liked Sapnap?" I asked, kind of scared that she knew and would tell my family.

"hunny your mother told me. she thinks its cute that you love him as much as you do."

"MY MOM KNOWS!?" I yelled.

"yes she does and its only because you're so obsessed with him she knows and don't worry, she and your father aren't homophobic."

"that's good but I thought they were."

"dré your father is transgender."

"really?"

"mhm now lover boy you need to go off and give this to your future boyfriend."

he would never date me. he hates me but at least I can show him that I care.

----

I spent all day thinking about how I would give the rose to sapnap.

god I wish this was easier.

I was at break time when I saw him.

I went up to him.

fuck, why did I do this?

"hey Sapnap." I said.

"you're confident to walk up to me. what do you want." sapnap said annoyed.

"I wanted to give you this." I said as I handed him the rose.

he looked me up and down.

"cut to the chase. what do you really want dream?" he said.

I looked at him puzzled. "what do you mean?"

"I know you don't like me. what do you want from me? and besides, its not like I'm into you."

"well I'm being honest. I'm into you. I have liked you for a really really long time. you're funny, you're really attractive, you have good style, and if I'm being honest, I would know why someone like you wouldn't like me,"

sapnap blushed and smiled.

"I have been in love with you for god knows how long. and I'm not lying when I say this but, I love you."  I admitted.

sapnap grabbed the collar of my hoodie and pulled me into a kiss. I put my hands on his face. god you don't know how long I've waited for this moment.

we pulled away and giggled.

"come here you pretty boy." sapnap said. I held his hand as we went back for another kiss.

his lips were as soft as I imagined.

we were both enjoying each other and the kiss.

we would part for small breaths to continue.

we pulled away and smiled.

"sapnap, will you be my valentine?" I asked. he giggled and nodded.

"dream, will you be my boyfriend?" sapnap asked. I nodded eagerly.

"you don't know how long I've waited for that sentence." I said.

sapnap giggled.

----
words: 838

fluffiest thing I've ever written