<3 we fell in love in october <3

shoutout to my gc for giving me this idea (shout out to ellie only. not including stinky ethan although it did help but fuck u ethan🤓)

dreams pov

you will be my world, my world, my world, my world.

i softly held sapnaps hand as i walked him through a sunflower field. he reminded me exactly of a sunflower. i couldn't explain why, he just did.

they had the energy he had, in a way if you at all understand what i mean.

i walked him through the field until we came upon the area i wanted to bring him to.

sapnap had a wide smile covering his face. he was extremely happy and anybody could tell. he absolutely loved going on dates.

and i mean he loved dates.

he found it as an excuse to show me off at any given moment. he wanted me all to him.

and so i was.

i put a blanket down for me and sapnap to sit on. he smiled and proceeded to cuddle close to me. he laid his body on top of mine as we looked at the sunset.

every part of this was perfect.

sapnap got his date and i got time with my boyfriend.

i wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me. i smiled knowing sapnap was safe in my arms.

"hey dream," sapnap started. i hummed as a response. "do.... do you want to get married?" he questioned me. i paused to think. did i want to marry him?

of course i did. "yeah, i really want to marry you sapnap. why are you asking?" i asked him. he smiled. "i don't know i've just been thinking." sapnap innocently said.

i kissed his head and smiled. "you've just been thinking?" i questioned him. sapnap rolled his eyes. "i have!! we've been together forever so it made sense for us to get married." sapnap tried to reason with me.

and it worked. we had been together for 4 years now and we haven't once talked about getting married.

i do want to marry sapnap though. i really do with all of my heart.

we proceeded to watch the sunset and talk about random things for awhile.

i would occasionally go inside my head and zone out from what sapnap was saying. i kept thinking about marrying him.

he got my head all wrapped up in the idea of a wedding.

i don't regret it though because now i have a plan of how i'm going to propose to sapnap.

——
words: 426

short, simple, and cute

my mullet is making my neck mad itchy help me