3< jealousy 3<

YALL GOT TOO MUCH FLUFF YALL NEED THE REAL REAL SHIT
also I'm still working on emeralds and diamonds part two im just slow at this !!

FIRST TIME WRITING FULL ON SMUT I GAVE MYSELF PRACTICE ROUNDS NOW WE REALLY DO IT !!

dreams pov

if there's one thing that sapnap loved, it would be making me jealous just so he could fuck me.

he loved doing it.

especially with people who made my blood boil.

today he looked pretty as ever.

I knew his plan. I've done this numerous times.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"someone looks extra pretty today~" I said as I kissed the back of his neck.

sapnap giggled.

"I'm gonna hang out with friends today, thought I'd get prettied up." he said. I chuckled.

"well you do look very pretty."

sapnap giggled again. "thank you,"

I started to undo his belt to tease him. "DREAM!" he yelled. I chuckled.

"I'm just playing with you sappy!" I said while laughing.

he turned around and was blushing like an idiot.

"I'm gonna go! don't do anything dumb when I'm gone!" sapnap said as he walked to the door.

"bye sap!"

he walked out and I sat down on the couch.

something told me he'd come home either flat out drunk or with a random person.

----
(I gotta figure out how to transition into smut)

I finished eating my dinner and heard giggling outside my door.

I sighed and saw Sapnap open it. I got up and closed the door.

sapnap was laughing.

"what's with you?" I asked. he smiled widely.

"nothing." he said.

"somethings up sap." I said as I eyed him. I saw something on his neck. I pulled down his shirt collar and saw hickies.

"sap what the fuck." I said. he giggled. "dream you're so over dramatic. we didn't go any further!" sapnap reassured.

"who was it with?" I asked. he flushed red. "karl!"

of fucking course. remember when I said he'd do things with people who made my blood boil to get me jealous?

Karl was especially one of those people. he dated Sapnap for about a year before they broke up and just decided to be friends.