<3 many 'i love you's yet to come <3

I told my boyfriend my house was cold and he told me to open my oven
he's a genius yall😻😻

also my sapnotfound persona shippers I have a note for you at the end of the chapter <333

dreams pov

it all started with me hugging my best friend late at night and I told him I loved him.

its normal right?

he said it back and I experienced the happiest feeling of life.

eventually time went on and I had stronger feelings towards sapnap.

I told him about them and he didn't respond. I didn't know what was gonna happen. he then unexpectedly grabbed onto my face and pulled me in a kiss.

I kissed back and once we parted I told him a loved him.

after many many many months of 'I love you' said to one another and kisses to express that, I still thought about the first time I ever told him.

he wasn't having the best day.

he was crying in my arms and I calmed him down. I hugged him tightly and said "I love you" which he then said back.

I mentioned that to Sapnap.

he said that him saying that wasn't platonic or a 'love the homies' type thing.

he was in love with me I just didn't have the same feelings too.

he waited until I did though and said "I must've been kissed by god that day because I was the luckiest man to know that you loved me."

I giggled and pressed kisses all along his face. he was smiling as he endured it.

I gave him small praises and 'I love you's just out of happiness.

god.

this man is the man I pray, I will spend my whole life with.

----
words: 296

NOW WASNT THAT ALL PURE AND SWEET?

anyways, sapnotfound shippers I have a question. would you guys like it if I made a sapnotfound oneshots book? I won't slander george in it and dnf won't ever be mentioned because fuck dnf. ill write smut, fluff, angst whatever.

just would you read it?

anyways I love you lot. thanks for 100 votes on the story and 4.6k? reads. its insane and I'm glad you guys like my shitty work and mentions of my bf <33