<|3 i'll love you forever <3

YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER

dream's pov

my best friend is the one thing in my entire life i care the most about. he's the best.

i spend pretty much every day with him. we're always hanging out no matter what. 

but what if i didn't view him as a friend?

what if i viewed him as so much more?

i'm in love with him if you didn't get the hint 

he's the funniest and prettiest guy to step on this god forsaken planet.

i wish he felt the same though. he's in love with karl jacobs. i get him, karl is sweet and funny and everything i wish i was. he's the reason for most of my insecurities.

sapnap was currently all hyped up because he was determined to ask out karl today.

"what if he kisses me? what if he asks me out? oh god dream im so under prepared for any of this but like, i also am?  fuck this is so exciting and terrifying at the same time." sapnap said.

he had all these 'what ifs' that left me feeling so bad for myself.

why did i have to like him?

(because its a dreamnap oneshot book dumbass)

"i think everything will be just fine sap. you're just overthinking it that's all." i said to calm the younger down.

"it's just so scary!" he whined. i fake smiled. "you'll be fine and hey, if all goes south i'll be here for you! you know i would never leave your side." a part of me was screaming at me to tell him the truth about how i really feel about him.

"i guess you're right..."

"i always am!" i joked. sapnap laughed.

"nu-uh!"

"c'mon you know i am," i laughed as i looked at the time and frowned slightly. "looks like romeo over here has a date to catch!"

sapnap sprung up and said bye to me.

tears threatened to fall out of my eyes. 

fuck.

----

i was laying down on my couch on my phone when i heard my door open.

who the fuck broke into my house and used the door instead of breaking a window or some cool shit?

i got up and saw sapnap walk over to me.

"hey sap, how'd it go?" i asked. he pulled me into a hug and started sobbing.

"sap what happened.." i said calmly as i put my arms around him.

"he doesn't like me. he never liked me. he never cared about me." sapnap said as he cried into my chest.

"sap a-are you sure you didn't get the wrong impression?" i asked.

"HE TOLD ME DREAM!" he yelled.  i felt so bad for him.

"sap what did he say." 

"he told me that all he wanted out of me was to j-just get closer to y-you.."

what? karl was only friends with sapnap to get closer to me? the guy i'm jealous of wanted me?

"sap im so incredibly sorry." i said holding him tighter.

"it's fine. it wasn't your fault. anyone would want to date you."

i pretended i didn't hear the last bit as happy as it made me.

"c'mon sap. lets go and forget that dumb bitch and hangout." i said leaving sapnap's embrace.

----

me and sapnap were laying on my couch and i was about to fall asleep.

"hey dream?" sapnap said. i hummed in response.

"i was never into karl. i told myself to at least try to fall in love with him to avoid my feelings for you." he said. i sat up.

"but what about the things he said to you?" i asked in shock.

"the things he said hurt because they were just plain out mean. I always had feelings for you."

i couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"i've loved you since the day i first met you. sorry if you don't feel the same way. i just needed to get that off of my chest." he said hiding his face.

i grabbed his face with my hand and pulled him into a kiss. i caught him off guard before he melted into the kiss. his lips were softer than i imagined. he tasted like sugar and candy.

god i could get used to this.

we pulled away and giggled.

we pulled each other back in. sapnap's hands tangled in my hair as my hands rested on his waist.

sometimes dreams do come true.

----

words: 755

i made this chapter on my computer :D