3< down and despicable 3<

ignore me just trying to get more comfortable writing smut

also pls read my story 'and they were roommates' bc i'm more motivated to write it when ppl want to read more so pls do

sapnaps pov

i've managed to spend the past 2 weeks of my life making out with my best friend casually.

i'm saying 'casually' with a loose meaning because we all know it's nothing casual. me and dream have somehow managed to make it a normal thing to happen between us.

so now where am i?

well, i'm in my friends bathroom pressed against the wall making out with dream.

our lips locked together as our friends are sat right below us. nothing about this is worrying or irregular, obviously.

totally normal.

we pulled away and rested our foreheads together. the both of us silently stayed pressed against each other getting our thoughts together.

"you're so good at kissing people. god, you have me in a chokehold over these make out sessions." he said in between taking breaths. i smiled proudly. i slid my hands under the fabric of dreams shirt and smiled, feeling his soft and smooth skin against mine.

"i'm glad you're happy with my services." i said, pressing small kisses to dreams lips every now and then.

dream smiled at me as he grabbed the end of his shirt. "i have an idea." he calmly stated. i pulled my hands out from under his shirt and waited.

dream stared at me for a little bit longer before he pulled his shirt off. i looked him and up and down. he looked perfect without a shirt on and, dare i say, better without a shirt on.

i moved my hands up and down his body. we both leaned back in for another kiss. our lips immediately connected and i was met with a familiar feeling of dreams lips interlocked with mine.

dream moved his hands up to my hair and tangled in it. i smiled into the kiss and leaned into his hand. he always knew where to place his hands.

i was more awkward with my hand positions but dream was always sure of where his went. i was honestly jealous of his ability to know exactly where his hands go.

i slid my hands up and down his sides. dream let out a hum into the kiss, signaling what i was doing was good.

"dream? sapnap? where the hell did you two go?" i heard punz call out into the house. i went to pull away but dream pulled me back.

he kissed me rougher, not wanting me to leave. he quickly moved his hands to the waistband of my shorts and held a grip on them.

i whined into the kiss. i cringed at the fact that i whined into a kiss with dream! that was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me.

"dude! dream, sapnap!" punz called out again. dream pulled away from our kiss and mumbled something to himself before yelling "yeah?" to punz.

i honestly was glad punz yelled for dream because it made him pull away and i could appreciate his body.

dreams build was incredible. his abs were defined and incredibly hard to not notice. he had the perfect body.