<3 romanticized <3

i'm gonna put the dates bc i have so many stories i never finish for this book 😍

started - 8/13/22
ended - 8/13/22😈

authors pov😹

you know those people in a relationship that every time you see them, you'd decide the highway makes a great bed?

i know you know them.

because sapnap and dream are those people.

now, they act totally platonic on streams and the internet. people think they're brothers almost since they're so close!

but in all reality, they're the most clingy couple out there.

george will joke that he hates third wheeling but whenever you're with them, you end up third wheeling.

it's just the rule.

you can't win with them.

it has its cute moments. like movie cute moments. the stupid cliché of kissing in pouring rain? dream and sapnap did that.

watch the sunset as a date? majority of their dates are that exact thing.

but, all good things have an end. those relationships are always just a school thing or a small fling.

but not with sapnap and dream.

dream has even been planning over the past two years on marrying sapnap.

"he treats sapnap like a god at any moment he gets. even if it's in the middle of a discord call." -georgenotfound, being pissed his best friends are the most clingy couple and you can never get them to stop.

yeah but it's all good and cute.

:D

——
words: 238

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK OH MY GOD