<|3 you broke your own promise <|3

I only write angst when I'm sad and my December depression is going on so here is angst

dreams pov

I threw my phone across the room. I pushed my hands in my hair and I let out a sigh. my heart shattered into 1 million small pieces.

he had me promise something and then he broke it.

"dream when I'm allowed to date you better date me and not george!" sapnap exclaimed. "okay, okay, I promise." I said as sapnap stuck out his pinky.

I took my pinky and wrapped it around his.

"when can you date?" I asked. "when I'm 15. its gonna take forever! I just want to date you now!" sapnap whined. "its only a year away!"

"that's too far!"

I tightly shut my eyes.

you made a promise and then proceeded to break it.

I got up and picked up my phone. my phone didn't have a crack in the screen or screen protector which made me sigh in relief.

I unlocked it and met with the terrible sight again.

the photo of sapnap and George cuddling with the stupid caption of sapnap saying how lucky he was to have George.

I stomped my foot aggressively.

tears stabbed my eyes.

"why? why me.." I said with a shaky voice.

I was suffering from a heart break to a promise that I didn't make or break.

I got up and grabbed the hoodie sapnap gave me. I held it close to my chest.

"I loved you so much too.."

----

words: 254

sorry😜