</3 breaking up, making up <3

SHOUT OUT TO NAYAH FROM THE GC FOR THE IDEA
it's classical for wattpad and disney channel to both use this idea, and you never expected that sentence🤗‼️
(hoping wattpad doesn't do the weird crop thing bc i used emojis D:)

dreams pov

"you're not listening to me!" i yelled at my boyfriend. i wasn't even thinking anymore, i was just saying things out of pure anger.

"how am i not listening to you? you haven't taken me on a date in forever! you ignore me to go talk to george! you act like we aren't even dating!" sapnap yelled back at me.

"what are you even talking about? i do so much for you!" i complained. "like what? name me one fucking example of something you've done for me," he yelled at me.

i went quiet. i didn't have anything to respond to that. "exactly. you don't do anything for me. i don't even know if you think we're dating from how much time you spend without me."

"sapnap, i don't need to spend every second of my life with you!" i yelled. why does he want to be around me so much? why can't he accept i want to do other things with my life!

"i get that, we don't always have to be around each other but you could at least text me back or just acknowledge my existence." i message him sometimes! how often do i need to message him to satisfy him?

"sapnap i've been busy."

"how busy are you? if you're this busy then i don't know why you even asked me to be your boyfriend! you're caught up in so many other things that you can't even make time for your own relationship?"

"god, fine i'll make time for you!" i yelled annoyed. i hope this will get him to stop talking about this.

"that's the thing though! you have so many opportunities to make time for me, you just choose not to!"

"can't you understand i have things to do! i have to work a lot and that means i can't always be home!"

"then get another job. it doesn't even pay you well! work always takes up all of your time! you don't own a business but it's always 'work this' and 'work that'! you shouldn't spend all of your time a place that doesn't give you any time away!"

i just looked at sapnap. he waited for me to reply with something that could keep fueling this argument. i just shook my head at him.

i walked past him and over to our bedroom. maybe spending some time away from him will calm this whole thing down.

——

after spending a few hours away from sapnap i thought about the argument.

and the more i thought about it the more i realized how much of a dick i have been to him.

i've been almost avoiding him. not on purpose but i just haven't been around him ever. he doesn't know that when i get home late i do cuddle close to him and try to be as close as i can be to him.

but that doesn't count since he's not conscious for that.

i'm not being good to him in the slightest.

i sighed and got up from our bed. i walked downstairs and saw sapnap sitting on the couch. he was looking at his phone on some social media platform.

i walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. he looked at me before immediately looking back at his phone.

"sapnap," i said. he looked back at me again and not happily. "i'm sorry for not spending time with you and being a horrible boyfriend. i don't know what got into me but i've been so shitty to you. you treat me so well and i don't give you the treatment back. i love you so much and i'm so sorry for everything i've done."

sapnap smiled at me. "thank you for apologizing." he said. he didn't necessarily have to forgive me. all he wanted was for me to realize how poorly i've treated him.

i definitely realized how bad i had been treating him.

i moved closer to sapnap and hugged him. i squeezed my arms around him. he wrapped his arms around me.

"i love you." he said. "i love you too."

we pulled away from our hug and smiled at each other. "do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" i asked him. he nodded happily.

"took you long enough." he said. i chuckled. "i'll make it up to you for all of those nights i spent away from you i promise."

sapnap smiled and moved closer to me. our lips connected instantly.

god i forgot how soft his lips are. our lips moved together eagerly as my arms moved to be around his waist.

sapnaps hands rested on my forearms, his thumbs rubbing the skin.

how did i go this long without kissing sapnap? his lips are so addictive and they're so soft. i definitely was more eager and passionate than sapnap. i can't help it. i forgot how nice it felt to make out with him.

we pulled away and sapnap giggled. "someone was excited to kiss me." he said while still laughing. i smiled. "i just forgot how nice it felt to kiss you! you could have reminded me of how soft your lips are!" i said. sapnap pulled me closer to him and smiled.

"well i can always give you reminders." he said as he pecked my lips. "that sounds great." i said, kissing his lips as i finished my sentence.

sapnap smiled at me.

this is exactly what he wanted, me to remember how in love i am with him. i'm definitely aware now. he does so much for me and i need to give back to him.

i love him dearly and mark my words i will make it up to him as best as i can.

——
words: 1004 :D