𝐕𝐈 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

"The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in Hell

"The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in Hell."

LORENZO MARCELIO
Engaged. I'm fucking engaged. I will be marrying Gianna Rose Rostov, the princess of the Russian Mafia. I could tell by the look in Gianna's eyes that marriage wasn't something she'd wanted but this marriage would do everything for her. Don't get me wrong, I've never wanted to be in a committed relationship. I've never even let marriage cross my mind until my father brought it up a couple of weeks ago.

Little did I know, that very same week almost everything would change. In a week I was forced to look for a wife, I met Gianna Rose, she turned out to be the princess of the Russian Mafia one of the Italian Mafias biggest rivals, she also turns out to be the mother of Sofia Starkov the daughter of the deadliest assassin alive, and then I got engaged to Gianna. It's been three weeks since that all happened.

After Gianna and I'd little meeting, I had to leave and go back to Italy for some business about the Russians. I had to stay longer after the Russians made a public attack at one of my business openings. Three of my men were shot dead and I was left with a clean bullet straight through my arm.

We found the Russian snipers that shot my men and me eventually and made them spill everything they know. They didn't speak so I decided to take them with me back to New York so they could meet an assassin that has earned the respect of the entire Italian Mafia.

Axel De Vaio

I got the news that he arrived in New York two days after I left. All I know is that he's going to fight by our side but the rest will be discussed over dinner at my place. After that, I'm going to introduce my little Russian Captives to Mr. De Vaio.

"So have you and your new fiancé made any wedding plans yet?" Raphael wiggles his brows with a smirk. "No, we haven't. I've been gone for three weeks and the only time we actually talk is when Sofia takes her phone and FaceTime's me." It was quite cute actually. Sofia apparently took her mom's phone every now and then to call me. It was mostly at night so she could tell me about her day and then she's urge me to read her bedtime story and I'd watch her fall asleep.

Eventually, Gianna would walk in and take her phone back and we'd talk for a little before we end the call. Sofia has got me wrapped around her little finger I'll tell you that.

"Aww, my big brother, Lorenzo Ace Marcelio," he paused wiping away a fake tear, "is actually going to be a father to that little girl, who knew you had a heart." My jaw hammered shut. I was holding back every ounce of control just so that I would end up committing homicide on my brother.

"Anyways, we have a dinner tonight at my place with Axel De Vaio who will be bringing two guests, you're welcome to bring someone." Raphael's eyes lit up in excitement before he jolted up muttering 'bet'. I watched as he ran off into the crowd most likely to go find Mila.