Ashley's feeding

A/N: To the people who read that author's not...forget it. I deleted it. So just forget you ever read it! haha but please my beautiful giraffe minions, vote/commet and become a fan! :) And tell your friends about this story if you think they'll enjoy it. But if they like Black Veil Brides and vampires....how could they not? Well, that's all I have say so continue on with this chapter...I don't think you guys will be expecting what Ashley does! :P And I almost forgot to mention..

* IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!*

The guys have special gifts. And now Im going to tell you what they are. They all have super: speed, strength, hearing, smell, and sight. But they each have something different than the other.

Andy: He can dissapear and re appear in any other place he feels like. Its called Traveling.

Ashley: He has telepathy. He can also tell you to do something in your mind and you'll have no choice but do what he tells you.

Jake: He can shape shift.

Jinxx: He can manipulate your mind. Like make you see things that arent there. Pretty much hallucinate.

CC: He can levitate his body.

Okay, on with the story. (:

*SNOW'S POV*

Andy visited my every day I was in the hospital. Everyday he would bring me a single rose. He was happy when they could take me back to the bus. I was happy too, and scared. Even when I was still in the hospital the guys would watch my every move, listen to my every breath. If I so much as changed my sitting position, they would be at my side in seconds. It's not like im going to die if I scoot my ass a little bit to the right.

When they could finally take me home the first thing they did was go to Dairy Queen and get me a blizzard. We took our seats outside.

"Why are you guys being so nice? I would think you would take me straight back to the bus and lock me in my room with nothing but the sheets on the matress."

They all excahnged looks.

"Well, we were going to do that but you looked like you could use a treat and some sunshine." Jake said.

I just stared at them.

"You're really going to lock my in my room when we get back?"

"It's for your own good." Andy said.

"Fine..." I said, looking at the ground.

"Dont be sad. We'll visit you and bring you food." JInxx said.

I tried to change the subject.

"So how have the blood packets been working for you guys?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Ashley doesn't like them as much." Andy answered.

"I'd rather feed from you." Ashley said and bared his fangs at me, then licked his lips.

"Well I guess when we get back, you can." I said.

"Oh, I will." Ashley said while starting at my neck and licked his lips again.

The wind picked up and I shivered from the sudden coldness and the fact that I was eating ice cream didnt help.

"You cold?" Andy asked me. His voice full of worry.

"Yeah. A little."

He got up and took off his leather jacket then drapped it over my shoulders like all guys do in those cheesy, cliche, romance movies.

"Thanks." I said.

I felt my face flush. I wasnt used to being cared for by a guy. Especially one who's a vampire.