Andy Finds Out

A/N: I'm sorry that I havent been updating a lot. So here's chapter 9. It sucks but I hope you still like it. Enjoy my Giraffe Minions. (:

*SNOW'S POV*

I woke up the next morning with a start. I just had a nightmare that Ashley raped me again and killed me.
"What's wrong?" Andy asked in my ear.

I shook my head. If I tell Andy what happend Ashley will kill me for sure.

"Please tell me what's wrong. I hate to see you so upset."

That's when I broke. Tears started flowing down my face in rivers.

"Snow!" Andy yelled, startled.

He wrapped his arms aound me and held me in his tight embrace. Andy rocked my back and forth trying to calm me down.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay. It was only a dream. It was only a dream..."

Then Andy started to sing Saviour to me. When he finished I got up and said I was going to see what everybody else was doing. When I walked past Jake's room a hand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a dark room. I screamed and tried to get away.

"Shh..."

It was then that I realised that it was Jake who pulled me into his room. It was pitch black. Then I saw three pairs of glowing red eyes.

"Okay. Who's all in here?"

I heard Jinxx's voice. "Me."

"Shake!" CC.

"And me." Jake said in my ear.

"You know if you guys are thirsty, all you have to do is tell me. Not scare me half to death!"

They laughed.

"But it's funner this way." CC said.

The three pairs of eyes moved closer to my until they were a foot away from me. My heart was pounding in my ears. I backed up into the wall. Then I felt their cold hands grab a hold of my arms and my shoulders.

"Just do it quick." I pleaded and shut my eyes tight.

I felt their fangs sink into my skin. Then Ashley walked in and saw what was happening. He shut the door and I heard him walk over. Jinxx, Jake and CC growled at him. Ashley growled back. I felt Ashley's fangs bite down on my arm.

When they were done they had to hold me up, I was so weak.

"I'm sorry Snow." Jinxx said from somewhere near me.

"Don't be. I'm just a human. You're food source. Nothing..."

Before Jinxx could reply Ashley said, "Andy wants you."

I walked into our room. Andy came up and hugged me.

"I ordered room service. I hope you like eggs." He said into my hair.

"Thanks. I'm starving."

"Me too." Andy said and kissed my neck.

I shivered and he chuckled. "But I'll wait for you to finish eating. I can tell that they just fed."

I nodded and started mowing down on the eggs. Andy also got me fruit, potatoes, and orange juice.

When I was done, Andy turned to me. "You never told me about your dream."

At just the mention of my dream my palms started sweating and my face went white. A single tear rolled down my cheek. Andy's face was filled with concern as he pulled me into his arms. I sobbed into his chest and rocked me back and forth, stroking my hair and told me everything would be okay.