Going Home

*SNOW'S POV*

I woke up the next morning to heavy breathing down my neck. Andy's tattooed arms held me in a protective cage next to him. I rolled over and watched as he slowly woke up. When his bright blue eyes looked at me he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey." He sighed and stretched.

"Hi." I replied.

"Did you have fun last night?" he smiled.

I giggled and blushed. "Yes I did."

"The scarlet in you cheeks is beautiful."

Andy caressed my face and kissed me softly. When he pulled back he looked at me hungrily.

"Are you okay, Andy?" I asked worryingly. "Do you need to feed?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Okay...so what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We're going home. The tour is over."

"It is?"

"Yeah. Last night was our last show."

"Oh."

"We should be in LA late tonight."

"Okay. I'm going to get something to eat." I said and crawled out of bed.

I walked out of the back bedroom and up towards the front of the bus. On the ground were someone's boxers. When I looked up my eyes landed on Ashley. Who was naked. And wet. I screamed and covered my eyes. I felt my cheeks flush a bright red.

"Ashley! Why are you naked!? And wet!? God, wrap a towel around you when you get out if the shower!" I screamed.

"In a few minutes I can ask you the same thing." He smirked.

I scoffed at him. "In your dreams Ashley."

He looked down and smirked at his manhood.

"Don't act like you don't love it."

Keeping my eyes away from that general area, I grabbed a towel and threw it at him.

"Just cover yourself. I came in here for food and got a show I didn't want!" I said as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

Ashley stalked towards me with an evil smile spreading across his face.

"I came in here for food as well. And she's standing right in front of me." He said licking his lips.

As he came closer I backed up with every step he took until my back slammed against the wall. He laughed and barred his 3 inch fangs at me. My eyes locked on the razor sharp tips as they closer to my neck. I squealed in fear as Ashley roughly grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Get away from her." Andy hissed from the door way.

Still holding me tightly Ashley pulled back and snickered."Why? Are you jealous that I still have my edge and I can make humans do whatever I want with just a thought?" Then Ashley looked down at me and frowned. "This will have to continue later." He said and let go of me.

As soon as he released me I ran into Andy's arms. Ash looked at me with longing in his dark brown eyes and walked into the bathroom.

"One of these days Ashley...one of these days." Andy growled.

"What did he mean by being jealous? What's going on Andy?"

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing." He said and walked towards the fridge. He opened the door and stuck his head in. "What are you hungry for?" He said, trying to change the subject.