~ 22 ~

Aurora awoke, feeling really hot and bothered, like she was laying ontop of an open fire. She didn’t know why she was feeling this way, or why her bed felt like she was laying on a slab of stone.

“You're awake.” A man whispered, stroking her head with care, only then did she realize that her hair was really long, long enough that it covered her and the unknown male while also spilling onto the floor beneath them.

“Y-yes?” She sat up, almost gasping, her clothes were gone, his clothes were gone, they both didn’t have clothes on and she didn’t know how to react.

“Good,” The man smiled, “I was beginning to worry about you.” He sat up along with her, bringing her body closer as he stood up and carried her in his arms, “we can finally get that bath that you begged to have so much.” He chuckled, he seemed content with holding her and she looked down to see she was well above the ground, this man was tall, or maybe she was just short but she allowed him to carry her.

“Bath?” She coughed, her throat was raw, and she was scared to find out the reason why it hurt so much, “together?”

“Of course my Queen,” He smiled, “if it makes you feel better, we can have Jacob join us.” He smirked, though it wasn’t like she could see it, being thrown over his shoulder and everything made it difficult for her to see a lot of things besides the man’s well sculpted butt.

“Jacob.” Aurora felt herself smile, she loves being around Jacob, he always made her smile, how did this man know Jacob? Was he a friend? A friend of Jacob was a friend of hers, everyone she knew was always quite nice to her.

“That pup needs a bath anyways.” She was confused, pup? As in Puppy, or was it a nickname? Uncle Billy had called her his little wolf, so maybe this man called Jacob Pup. She didn’t know but she felt the man was taking forever to get to wherever they needed to be.

“Good Morning King and Queen.” Aurora blushed, she was still unclothed, both her and the man were, but these people paid no mind to their indecency, looking straight ahead while holding open a large set of double doors that led outside.

“I’ll set you in the water to be cleaned by the spirits while I fetch Jacob from his cage.” He gave a kiss on her cheek and set her down into the water where she was surrounded by other women who seemed to be just like her, undressed.

“But.” She didn’t know what to say, but she watched as the man left out the door, the women paying him no mind as they took a cup of water and carefully poured it over her head, wetting her long hair enough to lather it in some sort of soap.

“Did my Lady enjoy herself?” One woman asked, a bright blush painting her face as she took off Aurora’s feet in hand and scrubbed it.

“I’m sure my Lady did, she was quite loud!” Another woman snapped, “my Lord seems like he would take great care of my Lady!” She had one of Aurora’s arms and was lathering it in the nice smelling soap.

“Oh stop it both of you! You should not meddle in the Highnesses business!” Another woman hissed, she didn’t know who these women were but she did know they looked different from anybody she’s ever seen.

The women were completely blue, and see through, matching the water they were all sitting in. They all looked the same, but then again had facial features that could help tell them apart. She was shocked, she had never seen a blue person before and felt weird staring,  it was a rude thing to do so she closed her eyes and ignored the bickering of the water women.

“Now look at what you did!” One woman hissed, “you made my Lady uncomfortable!” The woman that was washing her hair, ran her hand through it, washing away any of the soap with her hand, she felt quite worried, usually when the Queen was this quiet it meant something did go well, but that wasn’t the case at the moment, she didn’t know that the Queen wasn’t in her normal headspace.

“Oh,” the other women ceased their talking, quietly and carefully washing Aurora in hopes of not further ‘upsetting’ her. They hoped with extra care, she wouldn’t tell their Lord who would probably send for replacements. It's happened before and they were the longest spirits to ever stay in the springs and would like it to stay that way, not knowing what happens to water spirits that get replaced.

“Aurora,” A man’s voice spoke up, the women paused in their washing, only to go back just as quick as they stopped once they noticed who it was, “I got Jacob up.” The women could only express their anger by raising the water temperature, a little upset at the fact that the dog would be dirtying their water again.

“Jacob!” Aurora smiled, opening her eyes to see what she hoped to be Jacob only to be surprised, this wasn’t the Jacob she knew and loved, this person in front of her was no friend of hers.

“Go get wet Jacob.” The man nudged ‘Jacob’ with his foot and he took off into the water, splashing it everywhere and gaining annoyed cries from the water women who blocked water from spraying into Aurora’s eyes. She was stunned, so stunned that she ignored the mystery man sitting next to her in favor of watching ‘Jacob’ splash around in the water.

“That's Jacob?” She mumbled, it looked more like a dirty boy to her, his body still having that chiseled build but he was dirty, and looked to be covered in all sorts of things that she hoped was dirt and spit.

“Yeah, he’s a little dirty from playing all day yesterday.” The man stroked her head, not at all bothered by the fact that a grown man was doggy paddling and barking like a dog, “come here boy!” The man also ignored the water women who soon got to work on cleaning his body, allowing Jacob to cuddle and lick all of his neck.

“Oh my god.” Aurora almost cursed Jacob and leaned over and licked her from her belly button all the way to her chin, at that moment she had closed her eyes and kept them shut ignoring the feeling of being licked until the feeling stopped. She hoped the man had stopped Jacob from licking her some more and opened her eyes to find herself back in her bedroom.

“Dear heavens.” She felt gross, the wet feeling of someone’s tongue on her body was still there and she even felt a little slick from the spit on her stomach. Whatever dream that was, she wished it would never come back, she felt dirty, and hoped she didn’t treat her friend that way and it was simply a dream she would never see again.

Though in the back of her mind, she wasn’t really bothered by it, it felt real and that was only because it was real at a certain point. That man named Jacob might’ve not been the Jacob she knew but the man was still called Jacob, looked liked him, but didn’t act like him. She didn’t know what to think, Jacob didn’t have long hair and she thought that maybe it was some fantasy she thought up after reading some novel her mother would burn her for if caught with it. She didn’t know, but the sun was barely up and Leah was snoring harshly in her ear, there would be no way for her to sleep. Maybe she could sit out on the steps of the house for a while, get some air, because it was a little too hot in here for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~