~ 25 ~

Aurora didn’t know what to do, she was red in the face, and covered in her own tears from the fear she felt. This Bella girl was scary, she was fast, and she was also very hurtful, giving Aurora a few cuts on her arm from her sharp nails.

“You're quite fast for a human.” Bella growled, she was simply taking her time chasing the girl down, and was surprised by just how far and fast she was able to run, but that would work out for her in the end, the farther she is away from the house the easier it would be to hide her body when she’s done.

Aurora ignored her, still running, no longer running as fast as she was before because she was beginning to get tired but she was still running quite fast. Apparently running away from bullies really did work out for her in the end, she seemed to put a bit of distance between her and the ex daughter, but when she got too far Bella would just sped up and scratch a long gash on her body.

She hated this, first the weird dream, and now this other dream that was terrifying she would rather go back to the previous dream. She needed to wake up, hoping Leah would wake her up, or even her Papa from this nightmare, but it felt too real, realer than the previous dream, but maybe because the previous dream was calmer and more safe.

“H-Help!” She screamed, that stress that she was losing before was coming back, in waves, overwhelming her. She was beginning to feel like she was drowning, or maybe that was just her lungs hurting from all the running she was unsure, all she knew was that whatever was happening to her felt like before, felt like she was going to have another outburst and the fear of her previous thoughts about preventing it begun to cesise. It felt like this was the best time for her to have an outburst.

“Nobodys gonna help a little attention seeker.” Bella scoffed, Aurora’s scream for help annoying her. Though she was against drinking blood from humans, Aurora smelt utterly mouthwatering to her, she couldn’t help bringing her fingers that dug deep into Aurora’s skin up to her mouth and licking the blood that lathered it.

“Plus you taste divine.” She gulped, maybe it wouldn’t hurt to break the diet this one time, no one would find out since she would spend her time drinking from the animals here, it was a win-win for her.

“Ugh,” Aurora groaned, Bella had cut her again, this time seeming to do it more and more now that she had a taste for her blood, she found it weird a ghost was liking her blood? Didn’t they prefer to possess bodies instead, but then again Bella didn’t seem like the average ghost, she wasn’t see through nor did she float so was Bella really a ghost.

You can wake up now

She was getting tired, at this point, Bella only had to slowly jog in order to keep up with her, and sooner or later she would be able to walk because Aurora couldn’t keep doing this any longer.

Wake up Aurora

She gasped, her chest hurt, her body felt on fire and she was starting to see red from the blood coming out her eyes. She wanted to wake up, she couldn’t die here, she didn’t want to die. She was finally happy but like always there would always be something that’ll end it all for her. She felt like crying, maybe she wasn’t meant to be happy, maybe she wasn’t meant to live because she was scared, this dream was too real for her, was she truly asleep or was this something she kept telling herself to validate her fears.

“Are you tired?” Bella mocked, she wasn’t bothered by the blood that seemed to pour from Aurora’s eyes, she also wasn’t bothered by the fact the girl looked ready to explode from how red in the face she was.

“Poor baby.” She was enjoying this, never did she think she’ll find amusement in harming another person like this but she was furious, anger and jealousy brought out the worst in people and right now she was at her lowest.

Aurora!

How dare Charlie replace her with this bug, how dare he love someone other than her as his daughter, he changed her room, tossed out her photos, and even changed his way of living just for the girl that was choking on her own blood infront of her. She was displeased, revolted, she was just, she was just, she was just feeling everything. It wasn’t fair, Charlie did the bare minimum when it came to her, yet this girl right here made him basically destroy her room and build it into something entirely different. She couldn’t have that, didn’t want that, and if she let her live she might just take Edward away from her, he liked weird, he liked different, he was with her, but was interested in the bug. She didn’t see it, didn’t want to see it, why was this girl so special, why did enter so many people’s hearts all at once.

“You're just, you're just,” Bella growled, “you're just a nobody!” She childishly stomped her foot, clutching her blood hands and glaring down at the girl who seemed to struggling at the moment, yeah Bella almost forgot she was a sick girl to begin with, she might not have to do anything but let her suffer, if her body was found, then it could be said that she died from whatever sickness she currently had. That could make everything easy for her, could even get her the clear from the Cullens if they ever heard about it, they wouldn’t know what she did, or at least tried to do if she left her like this. Bella ponders this in her head, not in a hurry to finish the girl off who was currently struggling on the ground.

My Queen you can do it, you can wake up

Aurora tried gasping for air, she couldn’t breath at the moment, her chest hurt, her body hurt, everything seemed to hurt and being unable to breathe didn’t help one bit. Charlie’s daughter was a monster, who would do something like this? Her bullies never took it this far, they never drew this much blood from her, they never chased her to the point of sickness, they never did anything like that and were starting to feel grateful for that. She made her bullies seem like Angels, made her mother seem like a Goddess. She hated that, hated it so much, once again she was probably going to die, and this time she felt like she wouldn’t get placed in a loving family again, or a family period. She didn’t want that, she loved Charlie, he was the best thing that could’ve ever happened to her and she refused to lose the man because of a jealous little girl. The more she thought the hotter she began to feel, but this time it wasn’t hurting.

Feel the burn, let it overtake you

She gasped again, the voices never lied to her, they never hurt her, they always did what was best for her and she felt like she should listen to them this one time, she should give into the burn instead of fighting it, it didn’t hurt anymore, didn’t feel like she was being burnt alive and she smiled, she wasn’t hurting.

Now wake up

“What are you smiling about?” Bella scoffed, “you're about to die little girl, there should be nothing to smile about.” Bella was annoyed, how dare the rat smile, did she not hurt her enough to put some type of fear into her, was she not hurting from the pain she was feeling?

Aurora didn’t answer, she had enough strength to get off the ground now, and that's what she was going to do, she needed to wake up, so she would, giving into the burn like the voice said she should, “because.” She gave a smug smile, Bella didn’t know it yet, but the girl in front of her wasn’t just some ‘little girl’ at the moment.

“Because WHAT? Aren’t you gonna answer me!” Bella hissed, one thing about her that didn’t change when she became a vampire, was the fact that she still lacked self awareness, she was oblivious to the danger around her and that would lead to her downfall.

“I’m the one who's gonna be doing the killing.” Aurora taunted, her once baby blue eyes turning a white, and her ginger hair floating above her head like a halo. That bubbly little girl was no more, what stood in front of Bella now, was a woman, a dangerous woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few more chapters till the end💔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Few more chapters till the end💔