Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas

Oh boy, is it really that time again? Already? Time seems to fly by so quickly. What a great year this was.

Today was Christmas. After a LONG night of keeping S/N and Chloe in their beds, they finally got to open up their presents sent from the jolly man in red.

Usually you would plan a big dance party or something for a holiday, especially Christmas. However, as the years went by, you all started to care less about the flashiness of the parties themselves, and cared more about enjoying each other's company.

Of course you were used to their company all the time, but Christmas was one of the only ways that made the idea of spending time with your loved ones feel truly special.

It was still morning, and everybody had decided to gather at Momo's place since she had the biggest home. Everybody was scurrying to gather their presents that they had gotten for their fellow students, and you were no exception.

You were currently running through the city while hauling a giant bag of presents. This year you tried to get a present for everybody attending the party.

You took quick, short breaths while running in a hurry so that you could actually get to the party on time. As a Protagonist, you always found yourself running late for almost every occasion.

Luckily thanks to your ability to create clones, bringing the presents was a lot easier. The costs of said presents wasn't an issue either since you were rich.

Y/N: *Pant*...C'mon! I can't be late for Christmas! It's CHRISTMAS!

As you kept running with your seven clones, you eventually spotted a few familiar faces in the distance. It didn't take long before they noticed you as well.

Y/N: Is that...? Hey! Amanda!!

Like you shouted, it was Amanda and her team, Constanze and Jasminka. All of them seemed to be experiencing the same issue.

Amanda: Okay so we've got everything? Hopefully not everybody packed as much as we did

Y/N: Hey! Amanda!!

Amanda: Huh?

Amanda then looked to her right to see you along with several clones carrying dozens of presents for everybody.

All of them were taken aback by how many of them there were. Amanda was quite excited since she knew that at least one of those presents was for her.

Amanda: Hey, Y/N! I wasn't expectin' to run into you here!

Y/N: Yeah, Getting presents for everybody was a lot harder than I thought it would be...would you guys mind lending me a hand...?

Amanda: No problem. We can take it from here!

With that Amanda, Constanze, and Jasminka all pulled out their wands and started to move the many gifts with transferring magic.

All of them floated over your heads as you stared in awe. You've seen them use this kind of magic before, but you had never seen them use it on this many items at once.