Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness

Second Reality: HOH City

Midoriya, Kalasha, and the others were all just returning after a long day of working on the college. They were all pretty tuckered out, and yearned for some rest.

Ruby: Fiiinally...that took forever...

Issei: I still can't believe Y/N was so quick to let himself be left alone in that place.

Kalasha: Y/N has his reasons and we have ours. You all played your part. You should all feel proud.

Midoriya: You're right. Y/N's always been like that for as long as I can remember. No matter how much he matures, Y/N will always be Y/N.

Akko: Anyway, should we be getting home now? We've got families waiting for us.

Ruby: Good point. We kinda left without telling Kasai or the others anything...

Kalasha: All of you should get a good night's rest. We can inform the others of the current situation first thing tomorrow.

Everyone: Alright, Kalasha.

Kalasha: I know you're not one to be messed with, but please be careful out there, Y/N. The Celestial Realm is even more vast than The Second Reality. Anything could happen while you're there...

The Celestial Realm: The Next Day

Just like where we last left off, you were still meditating. Your energy still securing the entire campus within a protective aura.

Celestial Meditation was one of the most efficient ways of training. While you don't gain any physical benefit, it was a good method of training both your mind and skills. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.

While you trained mentally, your body was still getting the proper rest it needed. Almost as if your mind leaves the body behind and enters a completely different plane of existence.

???: Y/N? Are you there?

Y/N: Yes. I hear you loud and clear. Who is contacting me?

As you had now acknowledged, somebody was trying to speak with you telepathically. They managed to speak with you perfectly.

???: This is Talion. I bring you another report of an Anomaly in time and space. Several in fact.

Y/N: Hello, Talion. Are we speaking about regular anomalies, or THE Anomaly?

Talion: Fortunately, they are simply regular Anomalies. But don't take this lightly. More of them are spreading from the same two individuals. One I recon you'll be familiar with.

Y/N: I see. I'll be right there, just leave it to me.

Talion: Good luck, Y/N.

With that Talion went silent, indicating that he wasn't speaking in your mind anymore. Your eyes slowly opened to reveal that you had levelled up to Genkai Deity Mode at some point during your medication.

With a small sigh, you simply vanished in a quick flash of light, jumping timelines in an instant.

Y/N: I love my job but I wish I got some sort of pay...

Time Skip: Unknown Timeline

Two entities were currently playing on the field of battle in a city that was in absolute ruin. Explosions and flashes of lightning could be seen all around as gusts of wind kept blowing from different directions.

You suddenly appeared high in the sky to observe and feel out the situation. At first you didn't see anything, but suddenly you saw a being carrying a familiar pink aura get launched through several destroyed buildings.