Chapter 27: Pool Party

You were currently on your way to the Pool area with Son and S/N after being invited by the others. It's been quite awhile since you've gone into the water outside of combat, but usually whenever you go swimming with Friends and family, it's always a fun time.

S/N: I didn't know that they had a pool here!!

Son: Are you gonna swim, Big Bro?

Y/N: Probably, Swimming is a good form of exercise! Plus it's fun!

Eventually the three of you made it to the public pool. As expected, there was lots of strangers also occupying the pool. But you didn't really mind.

The Pool itself wasn't actually the biggest you had seen, but it was still a decent size for families and such.

S/N: Woah!! C'mon, Uncle! Let's go!!

Son: Alright!!

With that S/N and Son both threw off their shirts and dove into the pool. Already prepared by wearing swimming trunks on the way there.

And just like that, the two of them started splashing about, and constantly hopping out of the pool only to jump back in with a cannon ball. Something that most kids have done at a pool at least once.

Y/N: Hope they didn't have anything in their pockets...

???: Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you here just yet, Y/N! What a pleasant surprise!

Y/N: Hm? Who's there—WOAH!

Standing in front of you were two of your wives. Weiss and Sucy. Weiss was wearing a white Bikini whereas Sucy wore a one piece swimsuit that wasn't nearly as revealing as Weiss'. But she was comfortable, and that's what mattered.

Sucy: What's with that look

Sucy: What's with that look...? You've seen us all fully naked before.

Y/N: Well yeah but I...

Weiss: It's okay to be a bit flustered, Dear. What man wouldn't be with their wife standing in front of him in a Bikini?

Like previously stated, it's been awhile since you've gone to the Beach, or even a pool for that matter. Plus with you constantly being at work constantly leaping through dimensions, you didn't have many chances to "Frolic" with your wives. You were lucky enough to make Chloe and Crystal.