Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions

With the return of Cecilia and a handful of other students if I.S Academy, you thought that things couldn't get stranger, but oh how wrong you were.

Where we last left off, you were about to head back when a...Giant Robot...? Ship...? Robot-Ship suddenly came crashing down right in front of the campus.

You didn't spare anytime before immediately bursting into a fit

You didn't spare anytime before immediately bursting into a fit. Asking Lotus, Kasai, The Universe, and yourself about just what the hell was going on.

Y/N: What the hell is that thing?!

Lotus: Looks like a robot.

Kasai: Looks more like a ship to me.

Y/N: How are you guys so nonchalant about this thing?!

Lotus: Why wouldn't we be? You shouldn't be so surprised either. Haven't you fought beings that are bigger than this?

Y/N: W-Well...

Kasai: You've literally faced FATE and INFINITY, and this is what shocks you...?

Y/N: Okay that was kinda uncalled for...

While you were passively arguing with Lotus and Kasai, you heard the sounds of voices from above. Most likely on top of the robot-ship thing.

???: You guys are just gonna make me go down there by myself?!

???: Well Duh! This kind of thing could be a trap, and it was you who wanted to come here in the first place!

???: Just go down there with Lagann. If something does end up happening you can always just come back up, or even fight.

At this point, the three of you had stopped talking and tuned into whatever the people on the ship were saying. With what they had spoke about, they were obviously here for the HOH invitation, and if that was true then they weren't a threat.

Y/N: There's several people up there, but just how many...?

Lotus: Obviously. You think someone would just wander around in a ship that massive all alone?