Epilogue: Part 1

Celestial Realm: 2 Months after the events of The Dark Age Saga

A few months have gone by since Peace was forever restored to the world, and things have been better than ever. However it felt like something was missing. You couldn't put your finger on it, but something felt empty.

After leaving the Celestial Realm and Second Reality behind, things have never been calmer. Nobody truly wanted to say goodbye, so you and everybody else decided to merge planets. The home worlds of Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, and Akko were all merged together with your own earth, leaving the planet 5 times bigger than it was before.

You currently found yourself sitting on the edge of a cliff, simply enjoying the view.

Y/N: *Sigh*...things surely have changed, haven't they...?

???: What're you doing? Honey?

You looked behind you to see Yang standing there. She looked a tad bit concerned, but she mostly looked like she just wanted your company.

Y/N: Hi, Yang

Y/N: Hi, Yang. How was work?

Yang: Ah, Y'Know...same old, same old...how was your day at work?

Y/N: ...Not much different from yours, babe...stopped a couple of distortions, but ever since Zylagon was defeated, they've been slowing down drastically...something tells me that I won't need to do this job much longer.

Yang: You really think so?

Y/N: Yup. It seems like it.

Yang then let out a long sigh, her smile looked sad, but at the same time genuine. Concerned for your wife, you placed your hand on her shoulder and asked her about it.

Y/N: Is something bothering you, love?

Yang: No...it's just...time really flew by. I remember when I first saw you lifting weights in that Ballroom and thinking "Oh! That guy's hot! I'm gonna flirt with him!" And now we're married, settling down with children. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the old times...

Y/N: Yang...

???: Heh! I should've known that I'd find you two here!

You and Yang looked over and saw Kirishima. From the looks of it, he was also off work and had the same idea you two had. Sitting down next to the two of you with that same smile that he's always had.