Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation

S/N: C'mon, Dad! Hurry up!

Y/N: I'm coming, I'm coming...

You were currently carrying a hill's worth of suitcases full of clothes and other belongings as you as well as your family and friends were all scheduled to head for Midoriya's home world.

The suitcases belonged to all of your kids and all of your wives. Kasai was going through the same kind of thing but not nearly as much.

Meanwhile Lotus and Maquist were happy to only have one to two suitcases in hand.

S/N: So where are we going again?

Y/N: Midoriya said that we'll be going to a special place found only in his world for a week.

S/N: But you can go to other worlds on your own, right...?

Y/N: Yup. It's what I do for a living.

S/N: ...So why are we taking an Airplane...?

As S/N had pointed out, you were walking towards a large Airplane which was built specifically for Worldly Travel. You don't know the ins and outs of the thing, but you do know that it was crafted from a special material only found in the Second Reality.

Y/N: It could be so much easier if I just warped everyone there

Midoriya: Well Y-Yeah but Nezu had a whole landing site constructed for us and all of that money would've been a waste if we didn't take a Plane...

Y/N: I guess...But if we're all going, who's gonna keep all of our students safe...?

???: Leave that to us!

You then looked over to see two individuals who had been longing to meet you. Two self proclaimed Demon Kings. Anos Voldigoad and Rimuru Tempest.

Y/N: Who are you two? I haven't seen you around here before

Rimuru: We've been trying to get a chance to speak to you in person but you always seemed so busy. My name is Rimuru Tempest. Thank you for having me here!