Chapter 10: A Husk

Y/N: It's been quite some time, Zalion. I haven't seen you since the battle against Ark.

Zalion: I know. I just haven't been able to see you since I've been training.

You were now face to face with your older brother. The first thing you noticed about him was that he looked very different in comparison to the last time you saw him.

Y/N: So what gives? Over six years pass by and you decide to show your face now. Something must be up.

Zalion: Obviously. You managed to access our home world. All of the Celestials have been coming home ever since you broke the seal between this Realm and the others.

Y/N: Yeah. That explains how you managed to get here.

Zalion. So you know that any Celestial can freely enter or exit this realm once the seal is broken by the king.

Y/N: Yeah. It was kinda sudden. Anyway, how's Dad?

Zalion: He's alright. Teigri has been keeping him very busy. Speaking of Teigri, I figured you should know that...well...she's not our actual mother.

Y/N: I'm aware.

Zalion: I know it may be a lot to take in but—wait...what?! you're aware...? How...?

Y/N: It's a long story, but our Mother in a way saved my life. And she apparently gifted me with the ability to resist erasure.

Zalion: *Sigh*...of course she did...

Y/N: Actually...while you're here, can I ask you to do me a favour?

Zalion: Depends on what it is.

Y/N: Recently there's been something on my mind. Something I want to check out. I was hoping you would be able to watch over this place while I'm gone?

Zalion: Hm. Sure. That's simple enough. But don't take too long.

Y/N: Sure thing.

With that you walked off and leaped into the sky. Disappearing in a flash of light in an instant. Zalion simply sighed as he barely got to talk with you before you simply ran off.

Time Skip: First Reality

You were now just arriving in The First Reality. In fact, it was a familiar area of The First Reality as well. It was currently nighttime, no lights in sight, not a sound to be heard besides the sounds you made. It was also very cold.

What lied before you was an academy. But not just any academy, the very first one that you went into even before you knew that "The Professor" was actually The Grand Priest.

It was believed to be destroyed at the hands of Majin Buu with Jiren Absorbed. There wasn't much left of it, but you were under the assumption that it was blasted to smithereens.

Apparently that was not the case. A solid quarter of the building remained. However with the condition that it was in, it was probably better off as a pile of rubble like the rest of it.