《5》

{Welcome}

Youngsters looked at each other and gave a curtly nod to each other. Almas and Kamran took their respective seats on the dinning table. Meanwhile Waqaur entered with all his glory and devilishly handsome face and paid his salam, "Asslamulaikum" saying his salam he moved towards the main door.

 Meanwhile Waqaur entered with all his glory and devilishly handsome face and paid his salam, "Asslamulaikum" saying his salam he moved towards the main door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His mother gave him a look, 'atleast have breakfast'

He mouthed,  'in office' and continued, but stopped when his father called him with his dominating voice.

"Waqaur,  wait humare fesla sunte jaye aap bhi" Almas said all ready to blast the bomb.

Waqaur turned, looked down amd nodded. Taking small steps he joined stood beside Saad.

"So, finally sab hi yha h, its time to reveal the truth! ....Ap sab Abedin's ko toh jante hi h, wo humare kafi ache business partner ke saath sath humare Kamran ke ache doat bhi h or ab wo apna barso ka wada pura karna chahte h....Khan's daughter to be their daughterin law! ..." Almas said taking a deep breath and he also noticed everyone's changing face expressions time to time. He also noticed how Juweria stiffened when he mentioned Abedin's.
And how Waqaur clenched his jaw when he said to turn their friendship into a new strong bond.

And the last but not the least how Maha's eyes widened and her spoon fell on the ground drawing everyone's attention towards herself.

While Zoya, Fiza, Saad and this two lunatics Zaroon and Junaid were hella confused how to react.

"Bhai ye ho kya rha h?" Junaid whispered to Zaroon.

"Ruk ja, muje pta chalega toh tuje bhi bta dunga....filhal toh jalne ki boo aa rahi Wassii bhai se" Zaroon whispered unknown that Waqaur was behind him and he received his elder brother blessing called a slap.

Zaroon pouted and looked at his ammi.

Who gave a look like ' u deserve it!' He huffed and looked away.

While Saad smiled at his elders decision and patted Juwaria's head, lovingly.

Juju ducked her head down. Controlling her tears, that was already making someone feel like his lifeless!!

On the other hand someone was also trying her best to hide her tears, while her chachi noticed her and gave her a guilty look.

Maha got up stumbling and said, " congratulations Juju ab me work shop ja rahi hu kafi late ho rha h..Allah hafiz"
She said looking down.

While her brother, Waqaur saw her moistened eyes. He was confused at her behaviour.

She moved out of their sight.

Waqaur glanced his father and said ," Haider ek acha ladka h...zimedar or kabil e aitbar ...ju..Juweria ko khush rakhega ...Insha Allah... (turning towards juju now) .con...congratulations soon to be Juweria Haider Mir!" He said gritting his teeths.

And moved out with large steps.

The moment he came out he punched the pillar. Ughhhhh what the hell she wants from me  now? ....!!!" He said gritting in his teeths angrily.

Before his mind could process he heard soft cries. He forgot all his worries coz he knew this voice. Maha.

He went to porch and saw her sitting on ground, her back was leaning on the car tyre. And was crying holding her head between her hands, with hiccups.

He panicked seeing his princess crying.

kneeling down at her level, he patted her head and said , "Maha....bacha...what happen? Tell me who made you cry!!"
He said cupping her face.

She looked at him with her blood shot red eyes amd said hoarsely, "kese bhai h ap? Meri khushi chinn karr puch rahe h! Muje kisne rulaya!!?? Haaan .....mera Haider juju ka hone jaa rha h aj!!! Sirf apki wajah se bhai sirf apki wajah se....i love him bhai...i love him a lot....

And THUDDDDDD...

SHE RECEIVED A TIGHT SLAP FROM HER BROTHER.

She cried more louder. He caught her arm harshly and dragged her in his car, making her sit he drove at full speed to a deserted place.

Pulling the brakes he hoped down and pulled her out with him. This whole time, she was crying like a mess non stop!

"Maha Almas Khan!!! Dimag toh thik h tumara ?? You are in love with that Haiderwho is all a perfect alliance fir ur own sister!!....

" yeah i do love him! So what? Atleast i am not like you!! Bhai.... why don't you understand.... he means alot to me... and about Juweria... was it a mistake that she proposed you when she didn't even knew what is a feeling love called? Atleast she is capable to love someone!! Not like you always being arrogant and jerk!!" Maha roared all in anger.

Waqaur's eyes widened at her words.

Her love for Haider was more than he thought,  she was going insane!!!

"Maha...suno..wo haider or juju ek dusre ke liye bane h...tume koi or mil jayega acha usse bhi acha or baba ko bhanak bhi lagi na ki ..."

"Ki kya bhai....unhone bhi toh pasand se ki na shadi toh me kyu nhi karr sakti !!! Aur me kyu koi or dhundu muje toh bss haider chahye!!!" She said crying out loudly punching his chest.

He felt soo defeated today!!

"Ap karlenge juju ke alawa kisi or se nikkah bataye .....BATAYEEEEEE" she roared in anger pulling his collar.

He rubbed her back,  though her words making him go crazy but still he needs to calm her.

Pulling herself away from her brother she said, "you can do anything but Don't worry i and my kid will handle this alone!!!" she said and ran.

Waqaur's eyes popped out. Today was to be declared qayamat !! In his life.

He fisted his fists and roared in anger "HAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'
---

ASSLAMUALAIKUM PEOPLE ❣

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL

HOW WAS THE UPDATE?

DO VOTES COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💙

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAIDER MIR ABEDIN?

.....

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें