DEBUT SHOWCASE pt2

(wow that was a long ad)

"The next segment is... Do I make your heart flutter?"

The staff bring two chairs and a set of cat ears. 

Deep : Oh my god it's this.

"Do your members make your heart flutter? There's a catch to it though, if two of you pass 1 minute without making the ears move, you get to perform your song."

Kotone : I'm not good at this.

"Okay then Kotone, why don't we start with you?" Soobin smiles. 

Kotone : You're so mean- okay fine. I'll chose someone that doesn't make my heart flutter as much. Ash?

Ash puts a hand over her heart, pretending she's hurt. "Do I not make your heart flutter?" 

She sits on the chair in front of Kotone anyway. 

Ash : What do I even do-

Whannie : Do aegyo~

*does aegyo and gets embarrassed*

Kotone's ears move anyway, but not for too long

Ara : Praise her

Ash : Kotone, Baby koko, you're cute today~

Kotone's ears start moving as she dances in both embarrassment and excitement. 

"Ayyy you lost!" Soobin exclaims

"Ayyy you lost!" Soobin exclaims. "How 'bout we have Jenna go next?"

Whannie : Sunbae why're you deciding for us-

Jenna : He wants us to lose so we don't perform yo

"Ahahahah okayokay I'll let you guys decide, 'cause I'm nice and considerate to my hoobaes."

The girls choose Ara next, and she passes with Deep suffering to flutter her heart. They then send Whannie and make Diana do stuff that'll normally make anyone fall for her, but Whannie doesn't budge much. 

"You guys win- injeong ingeong ~ (i admit it, i admit it). Alright, now could you tell us what your song is about?"

Ara : You know how there are four seasons- summer, autumn, spring, and winter? This song is about a fifth season, something we experience when we're with the one person- love. The chorus lyrics go '있잖아 사랑이면 단번에 바로 알 수가 있대, 헷갈리지 않고 반드시 알아볼 수가 있대, 이제 난 그 사람이 누군지~' (You know what, if it's love, you'll know it at a glance, You can recognize it without being confused. Now I know who the person is~) So in the music video too, we're shown in different seasons. I experience winter, Soyoung- I mean Ash experiences summer, Jenna experiences Fall, and Whannie experiences spring. But when we all come together, we experience the fifth season. Love, joy, excitement."

"Whoa, that's smart- props to the ones that decided the theme, that's really impressive. Also, NYXs said this didn't feel like a debut song, it felt like a comeback because you guys looked so professional in it."

Deep : Of course~ we were in Cordelia *winks*

"Right right. Now that you explained the song, I really wanna watch it live. Let's watch it together, NYXs!"

"You guys sounded great! And that marks the end of this showcase- thank you!"

"Thank you!" The members blow kisses to the fans and get off stage. 

Diana : Good job, y'all did good~

________