2

Diana walked beside Sooyoung and Deep, eyes trailing to the side of the road where she found few red eyes staring at them through the bushes.

"Are those demons having sex behind the bushes?" Sooyoung said out loud, voicing her thoughts.

"Dear lord-" Deep groaned, cultural shock hitting her in the face.

"What? What else could they be doing behind the bushes?" Ash asked in confusion.

"I don't know, eonnie.....let me think, try to murder us and dry us off of blood when Diana Eonnie is not around?" Deep hissed, standing close to Diana who chuckled.

"Did Kevin bail out on you again?" Diana smiled.

"I did not." An offensive voice said, joining the group.

"Kind of thought you did." Deep deadpanned.

"I did not!" Kevin whined.

"Kids." Sooyoung and Diana said at the same time.

"We're literally the same age." Kevin said.

"I died before you were even born." Diana claimed.

"Wow." Ash shook her head.

"So....how did the thesis thing go today?" Kevin asked Deep who gasped, remembering something, "Bro this girl literally copied nearly the whole thing while the group discussion and had the audacity to claim it as her own. I'mma pull up some problem for real."

Sooyoung gasped dramatically, "The lion, the witch, the audacity of that bitch??"

"One of these days I'll end up swearing and get kicked out of Heaven." Kevin deadpanned. "But agreed, the audacity! That is unfair with a capital U." He said.

They talked about Deep's thesis all the way back until the girls were dropped infront of their dormitory.

"Stay safe girls." Kevin said, bidding them goodbye before walking back to where Diana stood, narrowing her eyes at the two boys on the other side of the road.

"Why are you staring down some poor boys, Di." Kevin chuckled, tugging her sweater to move along.

"Poor my foot. They seem very suspicious." She said, she hid her hands behind her, white light erupting in her hand, the white light turned into a butterfly. She blew air on it which made it flutter towards the two boys lurking around the building. Both Kevin and her watched as the butterfly reached the boys causing them to be alert and whipping their hands. Kevin gasped as the butterfly turned into a black hue of nothingness. The boys turned around, spotting them, at the same time a car passed by them. And unsurprisingly, the boys weren't there when it passed the pair standing on the other side.

Diana glanced at Kevin who clenched his jaw, staring hard where the boys stood previously and said,

"Dark magic."

----

"Took you long enough." Jenna tutted watching Jisung and Jay shuffle infront of the cafe. The girl sighed, shaking her head, "to think you both are older than me..."

"He said he needed coffee." Jisung pointed at Jay.
"I did. I bought you skittles." He handed Jenna the skittles and walked forward. Jisung made a noise of disapproval , "those were mine!"

"Now they are not, get over it." Jay smirked.

"So..... you're telling me we walked so long to find the apartment empty? And dark." Jisung sighed.