Fire on Fire (AU)

" Fire on fire would normally kill usBut this much desire, together, we're winnersThey say that we're out of control and some say we're sinnersBut don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms"

But this much desire, together, we're winners
They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners
But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms"

-

A world where Angels, Demons, witches, werewolves and humans live on earth, together despite their differences.

The guardian angels had one job, protect their humans from any kind of harm, give them utmost happiness and keep them away from the demons who lurked alleyways at night, endangering any and every human.

The blood thirsty demons were doing nothing but going by their habitat. Satan and Archangel came to an agreement (surprisingly) to try and not kill humans and try to feed on them less and drink from the blood bags humans provided nowadays, more. Despite not killing them, the demons would often enjoy scaring them, watching their terrified face as they show their non-human form. Their dark side.

But as other mystical creatures suddenly grew in number and caused a ruckus, endangering the realms, they had to come together to save the day despite their differences and disputes.

What happens when unwanted feelings and some forbidden ones bloom in the hearts of the young generation as they thrive to work together?

Will they break all odds or will the odds break them?

+++

Introducing....

THE SENIOR

Kim Diana

" Guardian Angel"

"Saving human lives since 1955, I've seen a lot in life kiddo

"Saving human lives since 1955, I've seen a lot in life kiddo. "

-Senior Guardian angel