took it literally

"Did you just say that Jessi mentioned us?!" Deep nearly rolled off her bunk, seconds away from her painful fall. Jenna screeched, pushing the girl back towards the middle of the bed from below.

"Tall privileges" Deep tutted getting a look of disbelief from the older girl.

"Yes and so did Bang Chan and......Zhong Chenle?" Whannie raised a brow, glancing at Jenna to catch her reaction. The girl had no change in her expression, "Christopher Bang the great. Oh my god. We are famous!" She squealed.

"Oh my god, president Zhong too-"

"Free promotion i guess." Jenna shrugged at the mention of Chenle.

"Do you have beef with him? Weren't you a SM trainee?" Ash laughed but then taking in Jenna's face she gasped, "you do!"

"Nope. Uh. Ana eonnie is calling me-" Jenna skiddadled out.

"Did you text Ni-ki back?" Ash asked Whannie suddenly.

"We are texting Ni-ki?!" Deep shrieked again. 

"Yes Deep, but do you wanna fall and break your neck and die a painful death-" Ash warned, this made the girl huff and go back to scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah..... it's weird, I was a fan, now I am a friend." Whannie chuckled.
"Ara has been working on something in the studio." Ash mentioned.

"I am excited actually....but she's pushing herself again..." Whannie sighed.

Kotone was watching some show on T.V. when Jenna plopped down on the floor infront of her along with Ara who just returned from the studio.

"Had a chat with Neptune Sunbaenim." Ara smiled.

"Oh?" Kotone asked, diverting her attention towards Ara.

"Yeah...she says we have extracurricular offers for us...."
Jenna made confused noise, "as in?"

"Acting for the ones who have acting background....like you and Diana Eonnie. Actually.....Diana Eonnie has a leading role offer. The directors are very adamant on having her.....I am actually so happy." Ara squealed.

Kotone clapped happily, "and for the others?"

"Whannie and Deep have some Modelling offers, I do too....and you and Ash have MC-ing and show offers...we'll look into all these after the promotions end....Jen and Diana gotta audition asap." Ara smiled.

"What. Wow. Why is everything going so fast....why are we suddenly famous?" Jenna laughed.

"Stop acting like you haven't been acting ever since you were 12 or something. You were already famous." Ara shoved the older.

"Yeahhh but- i feel nervous."

"Who's acting?" Diana walked in.

"You."

"Oh. Wait what?"

"Yes. You gotta audition next week."

Diana just stood there, taking the information in but soon she was distracted, "Koko, what's wrong with your foot? Why is it- that looks really bad, baby." Diana asked in concern, walking forward to get a better look.

"Yeah, It's nothing, doesn't hurt. I slightly twisted my ankle while practicing, I'm taking rest right now because of that." Kotone shrugged it off. Diana couldn't help but worry, she brought her an ice-pack asking her to let her know if it gets bad.

"You gotta be careful. You can stay down if you w-"

"No." Kotone cut Ara off non-chalantly.

"What are the names of the kdramas they got offers for?" Kotone asked as Jenna left to check on the younger members.