unwanted

"better?" Diana smiled as Kotone slowly walked around the dorm.

"A lot. By that i mean a big fat lot." The girl cheered.

"Well thank heavens, I've got back problems from carrying your fame on my back. Please take it back queen." Whannie groaned, who was the unofficial center for the very few public performances they had. Kotone laughed, flipping her hair sassily.

"So....when does the Dance-2win thing start?" Diana asked.

"Somewhere around next month or something, no idea. I've got the briefs." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Can't believe they added me too.....you know what's more surprising or rather unsettling to me?" Others listened carefully as Whannie spoke.

"Mnet will be showcasing the partner choosing like a lottery draw all while they'll be choosing partners way before the show starts to build chemistry. It's just unfair for the viewers." She frowned.

"Yeah, some even got called in together, like me and Yeonjun." Sooyoung nodded.

"Already on first name basis?" Kotone wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah well, he was calling me noona....we are way past that and I don't know how.....why did he call me noona? Aren't we the same age?" Ash asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know, maybe he has a noona k-"

"Have any of you seen Jenna?" Deep huffed, carrying a huge bag of laundry, cutting Whannie off.

"Roof." Ara pointed, going back to chopping veggies.

"At this time?" Diana frowned.

"Phone call. Mark Lee." Ara said, voice more irritated at the name. "Those boys been bothering her a lot lately, everytime they are on call, she looks tense.... like man, she set her boundaries, respect it, accept your fault, move on!" Ara said, chopping aggressively. All of them stared at her with fear in their eyes, "sorry." She said.

"No i agree though." Whannie who was sitting on the island counter added, "They made a mistake, if she doesn't want to go back, they gotta Stop bothering her." She frowned.

"Don't get so protective on her you both." Diana laughed. "She knows what she is doing, she is a sensible adult. She'll tell him off if she needs to."

"Who'll tell who off?" A voice asked.

"Noone." Diana laughed nervously as Jenna looked at them curiously. She cleared her throat and looked around at her members, "would you all mind if I visit the Dreamies at SM today?" She asked nervously.

"I'll go with you-"
"Ofcourse not, go ahead-"

Both Diana and Whannie looked at each other before Whannie went back to her phone with a pout as Diana nodded at the younger.

"Yes you can, whan." Jenna laughed.

"For what though? If you don't mind me asking." Ara asked.

"Ah....just to catch-up. The rest of the Mickey mouse club girls will be coming too..... it's just....i can't miss out on meeting the girls." Jenna smiled.

"Ah ....i remember watching that while it was still active. You and Jisung were so annoying, I wonder how lami survived around you both." Kotone giggled causing Jenna to snort slightly. "Lami was worse backstage."

"Oh, there'll be girls too...okay, i'd just stay home." Whannie gave her a thumbs up. Jenna gave her a look, "Did Kevin possess you or something??"

____