when things took a turn

Jay✌️

Ara.
Ara?
Ara Ara.

Sorry.
Hi.

I see you reading the texts you know??

🧍

I spaced out, sorry.
Yes?

Ok...
Anyways, are we still on the coffee date thingy?
I have a day off tomorrow.

Right.
I was sort of about to ask you about that.
I'm free as of now, no schedules. Comeback cancelled (on hiatus sort of)💀✌️

Cancelled? Why?

Ah, the dance competition thingy.
Ash Eonnie and Whan are in it.
They have been working pretty hard. Management didn't want to overwork them so gave us individual schedules as of now.
Diana has acting. Koko is new Inkigayo MC alongside Yeonjun and Beomjun. Deep and me are currently jobless. And Jenna....well she's got on and off work but rumour has it she and Kevin will be MCs for Dance-2win.
🧍🏻‍♀️

Ni-ki and Jungwon are in that show aswell.
But we're still preparing for Comeback.

💀💀Idk if that's better or worse but
Don't overwork yourself, man.

I won't 😔
I understand that you're worried about me, no need to be shy about it ;)

This is why I prefer Jake over you.

Bye😀
So tmrw? 5pm?

Fine by me.

Ara smiled down at her phone before kicking herself up from her previous sulking position.
"When is Jenna leaving?" She asked Kotone who sat with a note, scribbling down something. 

"Right soon." She said, nodding her head towards the bustling girl.

"Bye Diana Eonnie!"

"Bye!"

"Where are you going?! I just woke up!" Deep groaned, side hugging the older. Jenna laughed, pushing her away slightly. She peeked into the second room.

"Bye Ara, bye Koko Eonnie." She smiled at the roomates.

"Bye sunshine." Kotone smiled. Ara ran to hug her, "all the best."
Jenna snorted," I am not going for a job interview you know."

"Yeah but still. Don't freak out." Ara gave her a thumbs up.

"Ay Ay Captain." Jenna laughed soon leaving the large apartment.

----

Yeonjun stood staring at the mirror, feeling his body ache slightly from the constant practice. Ash didn't seem better but she handled it pretty well as she stretched, cringing at the loud cracks and let out a large breath.

"Do you do that unconsciously or are you in love with me, Jun?" She chuckled , making eye contact with the man who stood staring for a few more seconds before smiling softly, "whatever you want it to be." She shrugged, stretching as well.