1

Sometimes even nightmares seemed peaceful. It was an unusual sort of bliss, you'd wake up gasping for air, eyes wavering over everything around you to check if it was all real, the pain, the fire, the chaos, the blood, the screams...the deaths. But you sigh realising none of that was reality but just a mere dream. But when they are regular, you start wondering if it is a matter to be given some thought but the more it repeats, you grow numb.

Feel the cold breeze of a fine morning on the face, pale, patches of darkness under the honey brown eyes as they stare out, in a sort of peaceful daze. Her raven coloured hair blew out of her face subtly resting on her shoulders as the rest of it cascaded down to her mid-back. Cold sensation, of the stone tiles bordering the window, long gone. Few birds chirped among themselves. The girl's eyes trailed towards them, her lips curling upwards ever so slightly. She watched the small birds building their new nest after the small storm that took place few days ago. The girl looked around the garden finding quite some twigs collected to the side by their gardener. Her fingers danced in the air, scarlet wisps spluttering out of thin air, floating around her hands like clouds before they set out for their mission. The twigs got entangled by the red wisps of the unusual, the girl floated them towards the birds and rested the twigs near them. But the smile dropped from her face , frown taking over as the birds flew away, startled.

"Nature works its own way, tampering with it brings nothing great unless it is help." A voice chirped in from behind her making her whip her head towards the person.

"Kev." She greeted with a sheepish smile. "Why're you awake so early? I thought you were resting. Is something wrong with Sua? It's not full moon anytime soon." She enquired.

"Jenna..." Kevin sighed, walking forward before taking a seat beside her. "I could hear your uneven heartbeats from accross the house. You didn't sleep....again." he said, voicing his concerns.

Jenna breathed out tiredly, "I try alright. And no, if you're here to pester me about it again, I won't tell you what it is. You're carrying around all my burdens, and there's enough of them, I don't want to add more to it." She said, standing up and walking towards her wardrobe. "We have this early morning seminar sort of thing anyways. It's like all of the departments and sections in one class, workshop sort of. Don't even know why they do this...." She tried to change the topic.

"But you're suffering because of this..." Kevin added looking at her pleadingly.

"Right? Who wants to hear first years whining so early in the morning-" Jenna cut herself off when she saw the look that Kevin was giving her, "look Kev, it's honestly fine. I've dealt with it for years, I'm fine. It doesn't bother me anymore. It was there before you came along, even when I lived with Mr.Kang.....it was always there, long before shit started going down. So just ....leave it" She argued, rushing into her bathroom, the door slamming behind her.

With a loud pop, a man, nearly Kevin's age stood near him.
" Is she ready?" Mark asked, yawning tiredly.

Kevin gave him a disgusted look, "do literally pop into my sister's room out of nowhere like this? How are you even allowed to do it." He asked, creeped out by the fact a man can pop into his sisters room without any restriction although he knew Mark was the last person to do something wrong, he was the Archangel afterall.

Mark shrugged, "I can pop outside of her room if you want me too." He scratched the back of his head. Kevin groaned, looking outside of the window where Jenna left the twigs.