Been quite long

" You who left me, ask me 'why?' "

-R

_______

"We just started. And suddenly it feels like everyone knows us." Diana sighed, leaning her head back as they drove towards the show champion set for pre-recording.

"Secret story of the swan will be considered our break through?" Kotone asked, peaking from her seat. To answer her question the oldest nodded fondly.

"I am hungry." Jenna said quietly causing the older girls to chuckle slightly.

"We'll get lunch after the recording." Their Manager said, throwing up a thumbs up from the very front of the car.

"Did you know you are my favourite manager?" Jenna squealed.

"Yeah well, I am your only manager." he said, sighing.

"He regrets his job, I'm telling ya'll." Whannie pointed out.

__________

After the girls finished the performance recording they waited in one of the dressing rooms provided to them, getting themselves some food.

"Why is the chicken so dry?" Deep coughed. Diana subtly handed her a bottle of water patting her back, doing her mom chores.

"It got inspired by your sense of humour." Ash said, biting hers "oh shit, it really is dry." She scrunched up her face.

"See?!" Deep said in offense.

"Atleast we get to have food." Jenna sighed in ecstasy as she slurped on her boba.

"She's all about the food, I swear" Ara laughed.

"You all need to be on a diet this week. Healthy one don't worry. But like, no fried food or sweets." The manager informed sternly.

"Okayy."

"Geez"

"Naurrr-"

"Uh. Alright."

"Have your speeches ready, your interview is up soon." The manager informed before leaving the room.

"Whannie, can you get another bottle of water from the vending machine?" Kotone asked getting a yes from the girl.

"I'll go with her." Jenna said, standing up from the couch.

"Where is it though?" Whannie asked in confusion. Jenna looked at her weirdly, "you were going to get lost weren't you? Thank god I tagged along." Jenna shook her head, taking her towards the machine.