Soompi¹

KaiA members Diana and Ash hint about the groups comeback, and future plans in their recent instagram live

by R.Kang

After KaiA's last comeback, the fans patiently awaited for the group's comeback. The group schedules weren't too empty for KaiA as they brought in quite some attention on themselves with their discography and "breath-of-fresh-air" like personalities. Both Korean and International kpop fans have recieved the group well ever since their debut through the survival show CORDELIA.

In Between group schedules, the members also showed their solo capabilities by uploading their works on KaiA's YouTube channel in an individual or unit project of the group named KAI-Lody.

Although the group did have a sudden bump in the road when KaiA member Jenna was dragged into a Dating Scandal with Tommorow x Together's Soobin but the speculations were shut down by both the artists company, declaring the two were just good friends.
Despite all this fans were eager about the next big thing that the group has packed up for and finally they have an answer.

KaiA members, Diana and Ash recently came live on the group's official Instagram account, singing and talking to fans. While doing so, they answered quite a few questions about their upcoming plans for the group.

" We have been working on our Kai-Lody projects as well as our comeback. You all won't be dissapointed."

They also mentioned extra curricular activities for the group which is still something to be figured out as not much was said about this matter.
Overall, NYX's are excited about the group's upcoming comeback and are gearing up to give their utmost support.

Maris Entertainment is yet to confirm or update further about the group's comeback.

KaiAaaaGEAR UP BESTIES, THE QUEENS ARE COMING BACK

KaiAaaa
GEAR UP BESTIES, THE QUEENS ARE COMING BACK.

WhanJen
Manifesting a lot of music show wins this time😔👌

StanTXT
STOP. THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. Also, Ash and Diana are soooo pretty (panicks).

Randomrudeuser
Flops. Nobody wants to know.

> KotoneIsMine
Your opinion. Nobody wants to know either
> Kpopstans
💀👌Why you talking about yourself. Keep our girlies Outta your mouth.

StarsOfTheSea
I hate how they call Jenna's scandal a 'bump in the road' pretending that it was her and Soobin's fault. Weren't the media outlets the one who took netizen speculation as a scandal and made this shit a big thing???it was not even dispatch. They should be sued for defamation attempt. 😒
Anyways, YASS QUEENS😭✨

Soobinakgae
Flops with the floppiest one being that fat bitch.
>Jennawifey
Keep my wife's name out of your fucking mouth. *will Smith slap x 50*

>KaiAlove
💀Stop being so jobless and hating on people without any reason, go do your homework or shit.

Sooyoung'sBitch
I loved how Ash was gonna spoil more stuff and Diana had to tackle her to the ground to stop her. 😭😭Lmaoo.

Username
Can't wait to see what is to come!! 😆😆💗

+++

A/n

I know we don't really do Author's note here but i did- shsjsks

I don't know if this was good but I tried. Let's see what we can do next😔

Would ya'll mind if I post the Kai-Lody posts for Ash and Jenna first and then the comeback things?

Anyways,
Bye.

(Substitute author. . .ig)
- Rainey. (i'mma remove this later lmao. I feel like i am invading someone's area.💀)