unwanted pt-2

"Let's do this again someday." Jenna smiled, hugging Koeun again.

"For sure." The older laughed, waving the rest good bye as she left.

"I'll leave too now guys, thanks for today." Jenna smiled moving forward to hug the guys. She kind of still felt awkward but slowly started forgiving the boys.

"No, thanks to you for joining us." Mark said, looking at her sincerely as they pulled away. He smiled, pulling on her cheeks, annoying the younger enough to slap her chest.

"Bruised your titties." Haechan added.
"BM is that you?" Jenna laughed, jumping into a hug which the sunshine returned. It was as if two sunshines were lighting up the room.

"I missed you sooooo much. Our cute, babie, lovely, the best cuddler Suyeonieeeee. Join NCT." Haechan cooed, adding the last part more seriously, in one breath.

"You wish." Jenna playfully whispered. She felt herself being pulled away, strong arms of Lee Jeno picking her up.

"Oh my. What the fuck Lee Jeno!. Let go off me." She shrieked in horror as he laughed along with the rest. "Herin, you're watching your friend being manhandled like this?!" She groaned. Herin laughed louder, holding onto Mark to balance herself.

"You used to love getting piggy back rides back then." He said, finally letting her stand on her feet. "You grew up well, Yeon." He smiled, eyes dissapearing.
Jenna huffed, holding her head, "I feel dizzy."

"Ever so dramatic." Renjun scoffed.
"She is an actress, gege." NingNing added, recieving a glare from the older. The Chinese girl hugged Suyeon, as some of the boys went ahead to hug Herin goodbye, not knowing when they'll meet again.

"I missed you, Jen." NingNing said.

"So did I, you." Jenna smiled.

"I wish you were our maknae instead me being theirs." Jisung huffed
playfully, giving her a small hug before pecking her cheek. Jenna laughed, having forgotten his little habit.

"Sorry, it's been a while I-"

"Habits, I got you Sung." Jenna laughed, rubbing his back in understanding.

"Yeah, don't get so comfy, she isn't baby Jen anymore. She is a woman now." Chenle added, looking at Jisung.

"You realise that the hardest don't you?" NingNing narrowed her eyes onto him with a sly smirk on her face. Chenle gave her a disgusted look before moving forward to hug Jenna tightly. Jenna patted his back, knowing what he was trying to say.
As they pulled away Jaemin spoke up, "I'm the last one!" He huffed, giving the youngest tight, caring hug.

"Oh, I missed this." Jenna whispered, suddenly feeling her eyes sting.

"Now, don't get all sappy, we know Renjun's gonna flip and bawl his eyes out." Haechan teased.

"Shut the fuck up." Renjun smacked his head.

Jenna laughed. "I'm not dying guys. I'm not gonna be held at gun point when I go back home alright? You'll see me again." She laughed. 

"Are we best of friends again?" Jaemin smiled.

Jenna smiled softly, "I don't feel like we ever stopped honestly. You guys redeemed yourself."

Jenna walked out of the company building but was called after.

"Suyeon!"

"What- why are you running? Did I forget something or-" Jenna stared at Chenle in confusion.

"Let me walk you to your dorm." He said, pulling his mask higher and his hood lower.

"There's no need. Thanks for offering though, love." Jenna smiled.
Chenle gulped before shaking his head, "No Jen, I insist." He pressed. Sighing, Jenna agreed, "fine then. Make sure, Whannie doesn't see you or she'll assume the worst and plan your murder." Jenna chuckled.