Into the Dorms

"DAE WHAN YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Right, obviously because I want to get strangled by you." Whannie rolled her eyes shoving Jenna off her bunk bed before hiding under her blanket.

"Dude what-" Jenna groaned in pain.

"Where is she?" A very annoyed looking Ara asked Jenna who tried to sneak out of the scene so she doesn't have to stay on any side.

"Under Jen's blanket." Deep said in confusion from her on bunk on the opposite side playing cards with Kotone.

"what the heck- are you not my friend?!" Whannie shrieked as Ara pulled blanket off her.

"Get off that bed and do the dishes. It was your turn this week." Ara said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am tired." Whannie said, pretending to sleep. Kotone slowly climbed down Deep's bunk bed leaving the room with Jenna to do the dishes instead.

"Yes. Yes. We'll be there the first thing tomorrow."

"Whom were you speaking with Eonnie?" Soyoung asked, munching on some healthy snacks she had weird obsession with.

"Manager. She says we need to re-record some parts." Diana sighed, plopping down on the couch as well. She looked up to see Kotone and Jenna laughing and joking as they did the dishes. And few seconds later a loud whine from their room. She sighed, getting up to get a look at what was wrong.

Ara stood infront of the bed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Whan. Give Ara a break. Jenna and Kotone are doing the dishes today. You'll have to take the laundry responsibility tommorow." Diana said sternly.

"Okay! I just don't like doing dishes." Whannie sighed.

"You won't always get what you want." Ara said tiredly. Whannie pouted feeling bad now, "Yoo okayyy but do you want Ice-cream Aranoyed??" She Said, following the girl to her room.

_____

"We need groceries." Diana said.

"I'll get it. Do you have a list?" Ash asked.

"No, Jen knows, tag along?" She turned towards the girl who was half way into biting into her cupcake she worked so hard for all week. Jenna nodded, staring at the cupcake with eyes of longing. Ash laughed, "Eat your cupcake first. I'll go get ready." The younger's eyes lit up, biting into the chocolaty delicacy excitedly.

"Tsk. Kids." Diana laughed moving around the kitchen to prepare some proper lunch meal before all of them leave for work again.

______

"It feels weird." Whannie who joined the two mumbled.

"Yes, you are weird." Jenna nodded solemnly.

"Eh, what-"

"The beans." Ash pulled them towards the vegetables section like a mom pulling her kids around, at a store.

"Right, lastly we need some peanut butter, low fat milk and some eggs." Jenna mumbled, checking the list.

"The dairy section is that side." She continued.

"Is that KaiA's Ash?" A voice whispered behind them.
"Oh my god. Take a picture. Take a picture."