→ 'You flood in me' M/V behind

"Is this on?" Jenna switches on the camera and smiles awkwardly at it. "Hello NYXs-" she waves.
"Should I talk about my outfit? Ye, I'm wearing this pink dress with little flaps below my shoulders– oh, also this pink hat with a little bow on top. I'll be sitting in the bus alone later on so I'm very nervous, because it's my first time filming something on my own. Right now, Deep's filming her scene~"
She flips the camera to show Deep. 
"Wahh so pretty. She's in between so many hanging sphere things. Oh- I need to fix my makeup, but I need to find someone to vlog while I'm gone– lemme search for my members"

She goes inside the hair and makeup room where she sees one member– who had been avoiding the camera from the start. "Ayy Whannie!"

"Take the camera," Jenna says to the maknae in English.
"I don't know what to say, give to it someone else."
"There's no one else here-"

Whannie takes the camera and just stands there, not saying or doing anything. "Yes." She says, and runs to find another person.

Luckily for her, she finds Diana near the hallways, taking selfies for the fans. "Unnie!" Whannie shrieks, but Diana's used to it at this point.

"What're you doing?" Diana asks.

"Filming for KAi-HiND, but I don't know what to say. Ah right, it was your birthday a few days ago. Could you tell the viewers how you celebrated it?"

"I had forgotten it was my birthday that day. My members surprised me that night after practice~"

"Tell who's idea it was," Whannie says, leaning forward and pretending to whisper to Diana. 

"Ah it was our lovely and cute maknae's idea!" Diana pulls her cheeks while Whannie tries to get away. 

_________

"Peek-a-boo!" Ash says, peeping into the camera. "...Okay now I don't know what to say. There's Ara, she's standing on a mountain," she shows Ara in the background, who waves at the camera. "Romeo~ save me," Ara shouts. Ash walks to her and holds her hand. 

"Juliet! My Love!" She bends down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Ara gasps dramatically and nods. Ash gets up on the small mountain with her while Ara shouts, "Don't! We're both gonna fall."

Ash pushes her off the mountain. "Only I get the honor of being the king."

"Suddenly?" Ara chuckles. 

_________

"Yoyoyo, welcome to the first episode of Koko-log!"

Deep snatches the camera from Kotone. "No, welcome to Deep-log," she teases. 

"Deep-log sounds so lame-" 

"Shut up."

"...Look Nyxs, even when she says something she shouldn't say to her elder, I keep quiet. I'm such a good older sister," she flips her hair. 

"Anyway. We're done with the music video shooting. The song would've come before this video, so I hope you liked it! We worked hard~"

"Yeahhh"

"We'll be going to our dorm now- bye bye!"

"Good night!" 

_________